3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

I gotta say I am more than a lil shocked of the stripper ,urine and other soicy banter from the pops of the Nashville CHRITIAN school!!!!

HMMM ,ME thinks Jesus might be pulling for WC

We are going to have some fun with you next week.  'Cause even if you guys lose tonight, I can tell you'll be one of those "West TN, smash you in the mouth, hate private schools, etc." guys.  Bring it on.

I gotta say I am more than a lil shocked of the stripper ,urine and other soicy banter from the pops of the Nashville CHRITIAN school!!!!

I somewhat I agree. Just because they are a Christian school they not perfect but just get held to a higher standard. It wouldn't hurt if we were all better examples. The best example I've got is if u don't have something good to say don't say nothing at all. I don't like calling kids out but it's the world we live in. Win or lose the cats will be just fine. This year has been great....so far.

I'm fairly certain Jesus is on the fence when it comes to football games. If not, that would explain the JPII fiasco. The Pope was on our soil at the time.

ive seen both teams. both NCS and WC very good programs this year. my break down of this soon to be great game is this. QB's-rice has this advantage a mile. NCS QB plays his role well but he is not the caliber player of Rice. Running backs-this definitly goes to NCS, #12 may very well be the best athlete on the field. OL-advantage goes to NCS. very good blocking and protection. but will it be enough? DL-WC/ these boys persue better than any ive seen this year with a whole lot of speed. Secondary goes to NCS/ Rice will have to be on target or pic 6"s will be the result. Game may very well come down to turnovers and who has posession last. this game should be televised!