Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Hahahaha you know better than to listen to that.

They bad mouth themselves every week "Oh what are we gonna do?" Then come out & smoke ya. Total sarcasm. It's funny really I'll admit.

You know the Blaze is in for a battle. In fact you're a big underdog. Maryville has athletes at every position.

Good luck to the Blaze.

I call it the Lou Holtz technique

Srongx we have there are 3 or 4 players at any given time that run in the 4.45 4.5 forty. Obviously not O-line but in the 2 of the 3 backs and a couple recievers and Yes both the o-line and d-line are quick , big and physical  Tight end -6-3 6-4 235-240 good hands  great run blocker as well as runs good routes.  Line backer core will flat knock your block off and has great lateral movement as well. and they play their gaps 

No poor Mouthing here ... 3 or 4 between 4.45-5 .... that's 3 or 4 more than we have ! 

No poor Mouthing here ... 3 or 4 between 4.45-5 .... that's 3 or 4 more than we have ! 

Already know the qb is fast and we have to hurry him in his passing  and try to contain him when running if we are going to be successful. You guys have a good run game and mix it up well Hopefully we have prepared well for this one...I know the boys are up and  more excited  and pumped than any game I have seen them up for Here is where hopefully playing the Hoovers Tucker Ga the Clay Chalkville since our last meeting has made us a better team than we were  and we have learned from those game what we have to do to be a dominate team in the future.

Welp eye hoap we cain keap hit clost....And when'st yore pourer thain Job's turkee....Eye guess yore mouth mite bee pour two.... :huh:

Saif travulls two tha Blaickman teem, fanz and supporturs headin' east tomarree.... :thumb:

Hope to meet you Stars and some of the fine folks from the rebel Nation. Where do you all set? Maybe I can come over and say howdy.