Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

The way the calendar fell in 2007, there were five Thursdays in Nov and Thanksgiving fell on the quarter final game, not the semi. The Rebels last regular game was 11-2-07. Thanksgiving was the 22,the earliest it can be.

OR2 thait's a goodur point....Yore gettin' moore and moore liked thait old Chi-knees feller.....Confused-Us..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Hate that I missed you B45 , I heard you were a real Class Act . 

How Amazing is it that Dylan tonight threw his first interception ... that's unbelievable . Great all around win ... Defense was spectacular ! It reminded me of last year when Matt and Dylan would meet at the QB When Matt and Purdy met at the QB . Great play by Greyrider Jr , I was hoping he'd take it to the house . The Oakland / Smyrna game is in Overtime , either way I'm sure next week will be another Big Strong Team coming to the Black Hole , looking forward to it .  

Great qb.. we just could not get on track... am not sure why we went to rthe air. Our ID has been the run game all day long. and we abandoned it. The RB averaged his 6 yds a carry so couldn't figure out the thinking. But that why they coach and I watch. Either way you guys played lights out. Best of luck to you guy and gals this next week