Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

This conversation started because people felt like the Blackman player was talking trash about Maryville. I made the point that he was not talking trash about Maryville. He was just being honest when he said Maryville isn't getting as much national recognition because they don't play out of state games. Look at all the teams that are ranked high nationally and they are playing the top programs from other states, its just a fact. That's not trying to take anything away from Maryville. And let's be real... Maryville has a lot of good players that are under recruited. Do you honestly believe recruiters wouldn't be looking at more Maryville players more closely if they had a good performance on a national stage? If Maryville hosted a top team like Hoover just imagine the gate money that could be made. Everyone in Blount County would come to watch a game like that. It would bring in money, get Maryville more national recognition, and might help more players get recruited. I'm honestly baffled why Maryville gets so fussy when this gets brought up. I think most people, myself included, want to see Maryville beat one of those teams. Don't get so defensive... Geeze ...

George has said time and time again he is not interested in playing out of state. It doesn't matter what people want to see.

91, what do you know about top programs? Don't even pretend that you know what Maryville needs to do until you have been associated with a team that can win a county championship.

What does that have to do with anything? It's a common sense thing. Maryville has dominated Tennessee for years and won tons of state titles. It's only logical that the next step is try their luck on the national stage. It would only elevate the program even higher. If you have a problem with that by all means continue to play meaningless games that are over before halftime.

What does that have to do with anything? It's a common sense thing. Maryville has dominated Tennessee for years and won tons of state titles. It's only logical that the next step is try their luck on the national stage. It would only elevate the program even higher. If you have a problem with that by all means continue to play meaningless games that are over before halftime.

Thank you for granting permission DearLeader

I'll see if I can get you a meeting with GQ and you can share all your experience and knowledge. Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Genius!