Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Yes,

I have gotten upset with things that have gone on but you can't say I'm a fairweather fan. I could defect to Maryville or Alcoa like many have but I don't. I have sat through all the bad seasons since 07. I don't think a fairweather fan would do that. Secondly, you can't compare WB and Maryville because both schools are at different levels. When Shad first started at WB my first thought was I hope he uses his connection to Murfreesboro to get us Scrimmages or games with those teams. I thought that because I want to see how WB measures up against some of the top teams in Tennessee and I was glad that WB scrimmaged Ooltewah Because tough competition helps you grow. WB is in the position of trying to be relevant and competitive with Tennessee 6A teams. Maryville has already transcended all of the teams in Tennessee and blows out 90%+ of the teams they play. If WB ever gets to a point where they are winning championships and regularly beating the best this state has to offer I would hope that they would take that next step and play teams that are on their level instead of continuing to play teams that simply can't challenge them. Back in the days of the gladiators, the emperor of Rome would sometimes fight wounded animals in the coliseum for the peoples entertainment. That's what watching a Maryville football game is like these days.

we are so sorry. Its precision and execution and discipline .

What does that have to do with anything? It's a common sense thing. Maryville has dominated Tennessee for years and won tons of state titles. It's only logical that the next step is try their luck on the national stage. It would only elevate the program even higher. If you have a problem with that by all means continue to play meaningless games that are over before halftime.

Because the county teams complain he's too good for them if he drops them to play the game?

I'm on board with dropping heritage and playing alcoa, east tn power, then either mid state private or out of state team.

Because the county teams complain he's too good for them if he drops them to play the game?

I'm on board with dropping heritage and playing alcoa, east tn power, then either mid state private or out of state team.

I vote for oak ridge, then fairgut. Out of state would be ok every 2nd or 3rd yr if we don't travel-only the other team.

But do you not think recruiters would be looking at Maryville more closely if they went out of state and beat a team like Hoover?

Has absolutely nothing to do with a recruiters mindset if they play Hoover. You know not of what you speak. Edited by qb#7