Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

You Sound Like an Awesome Daddy ! 

Sure does. I wish I'd introduced you guys. We will make sure of it next year.

For sure blessed  to have met a few of ya'll... I figure I got about 4 and 1/2  months before I start telling myself We might have a real shot at beating Maryville this year" lol I will for sure be checking in and saying hello to you all... I would be on here more often but we have a much tougher chat schedule here in Middle than yall do....lol 

For sure blessed to have met a few of ya'll... I figure I got about 4 and 1/2 months before I start telling myself We might have a real shot at beating Maryville this year" lol I will for sure be checking in and saying hello to you all... I would be on here more often but we have a much tougher chat schedule here in Middle than yall do....lol

Do you follow Blaze Basketball?

You're boys were pretty darn good too. We know from experience. I love high school basketball! My son doesn't play either but we hardly miss a game when football is over.

I f you guys come up this way for a game please let me know Would love to go grab a bite to eat and talk a while ...I'll show you the best donuts we have 

She made it home friday night .. she has more heart than me for sure... she got up in tears on saturday morning and was bound and determined to go the the walk/run for Arthritis and went. She said Dad these people have been preparing and training for this race for months... I have been training for today for 12 years. Tonight she is back in bed and on some pretty heavy pain killers ... She wakes up wimpering every couple hours. But I thank all you good people for the prayers and thoughts.

we will continue Sir.