Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Elevate to what a National title. Do you realize how many high school teams that there are in the country. High school football is a state thing for the most part the $ is different in every area or community. These are 15 - 18 yr old young men you cant go galavanting around the country its just not feasible or necessary. And certainly not necessary to satisfy want a be's or never was's that are eating sour grapes and so eat up with envy of all kinds that they have to prove something by talking about this stuff because they have no life or no woman. Some of you people amaze me , you say we are sensitive etc. Call it what you will but I will defend my kids. For over a decade + all i have heard was gow MARYVILLE was hiding down in 4A, come on up and play with the big boys they said, you see howit really is. Ok , they create a 6A class which was meant to be a giant killer. It was meant to keep Maryville and Alcoa (moved to 3A) from winning all the time. It has failed miserably, they have even gone as far as to change the home field every other year so the SEC of hsf could get a homer and that hasnt mattered either. If all you haters put as much time and energy into your programs and your kids as you do ours you might actually compete. Im not gonna be an appologist for MARYVILLE. So just keep on hating because it fuels the machine. I dont believe that MARYVILLE has anything to prove to anyone. Athletes can win you a ballgame but discipline and great coaching WILL win you CHAMPIONSHIPS. HATE ON !

PS. I will have to add that i give credit to many of those programs that used to taunt MARYVILLE with the big boy stuff, they have all quieted down due to the reality of it and have had some class and shut up about it. We no longer play most of them.

Awesome post.