Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

I just don't understand this whole dynamic where Maryville doesn't want to play out of state games and their fans get irrational when you bring it up. If I was a Maryville fan I would be clamoring for a game against a top program from out of state.

So instead of hairtage, Alcoa, or Fulton murvil travels 3-5 hours to play some team nobody around here gives a crap about. Yeah, that's a great idea.

I just went and checked the tweets and he was not talking trash about Maryville. Another guy tweeted that Maryville doesn't get the national recognition they deserve and he responded with that tweet about them not playing a national schedule. And I think he is right. Nobody from out of state is going to respect Maryville until they go out of state and beat a top program.

we really dont give a dam wether they respect us or not. And how would you know anyway. You do more stalking than bladerunner ever thought about and my GOD man quit embarassing yourself on here with your fair weather fan antics reguarding willy b. Its freaking sad. Just go ahead and propose to shad.

we really dont give a dam wether they respect us or not. And how would you know anyway. You do more stalking than bladerunner ever thought about and my GOD man quit embarassing yourself on here with your fair weather fan antics reguarding willy b. Its freaking sad. Just go ahead and propose to shad.

Fairweather fan antics? What are you talking about?

If you can't see how playing top out of state competition would elevate the program you are the "genius". You guys are so touchy.

gov91 you are the one that haselted down and spoken in tongues over your program. MARYVILLE plays in the TSSAA and plays the teams they have to and a schedule that 98% of the rest of the teams in TN cant play through especially your govs.

gov91 you are the one that haselted down and spoken in tongues over your program. MARYVILLE plays in the TSSAA and plays the teams they have to and a schedule that 98% of the rest of the teams in TN cant play through especially your govs.

Yes,

I have gotten upset with things that have gone on but you can't say I'm a fairweather fan. I could defect to Maryville or Alcoa like many have but I don't. I have sat through all the bad seasons since 07. I don't think a fairweather fan would do that. Secondly, you can't compare WB and Maryville because both schools are at different levels. When Shad first started at WB my first thought was I hope he uses his connection to Murfreesboro to get us Scrimmages or games with those teams. I thought that because I want to see how WB measures up against some of the top teams in Tennessee and I was glad that WB scrimmaged Ooltewah Because tough competition helps you grow. WB is in the position of trying to be relevant and competitive with Tennessee 6A teams. Maryville has already transcended all of the teams in Tennessee and blows out 90%+ of the teams they play. If WB ever gets to a point where they are winning championships and regularly beating the best this state has to offer I would hope that they would take that next step and play teams that are on their level instead of continuing to play teams that simply can't challenge them. Back in the days of the gladiators, the emperor of Rome would sometimes fight wounded animals in the coliseum for the peoples entertainment. That's what watching a Maryville football game is like these days.

Yes,

I have gotten upset with things that have gone on but you can't say I'm a fairweather fan. I could defect to Maryville or Alcoa like many have but I don't. I have sat through all the bad seasons since 07. I don't think a fairweather fan would do that. Secondly, you can't compare WB and Maryville because both schools are at different levels. When Shad first started at WB my first thought was I hope he uses his connection to Murfreesboro to get us Scrimmages or games with those teams. I thought that because I want to see how WB measures up against some of the top teams in Tennessee and I was glad that WB scrimmaged Ooltewah Because tough competition helps you grow. WB is in the position of trying to be relevant and competitive with Tennessee 6A teams. Maryville has already transcended all of the teams in Tennessee and blows out 90%+ of the teams they play. If WB ever gets to a point where they are winning championships and regularly beating the best this state has to offer I would hope that they would take that next step and play teams that are on their level instead of continuing to play teams that simply can't challenge them. Back in the days of the gladiators, the emperor of Rome would sometimes fight wounded animals in the coliseum for the peoples entertainment. That's what watching a Maryville football game is like these days.

Impressive ... but you did go to Murvil one year , or half a year didn't you ?