McKenzie vs. TCA - Round 2

VOLnWTN

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKenzie will be the most balanced team we have faced besides St George's. Surber most likely will be full speed versus our last game and that creates another concern. Our defense is much better than the last time we met but it will have to be on its toes this Friday. The little RB really hurt us the last time. We have to contain him this time. We all know what happened last game so let's not dwell on that. It's a new day and a new game. Our boys have been wanting another shot and now they got it. Should be a huge crowd there from both schools. Of course I'm going to predict a TCA win but it's not going to be easy. It will be a dogfight. TCA 42 McKenzie 35

That's crazy numbers. Saw his name a lot on posts but never realized he was that good.

He's even better than the numbers...quick as a scatback, runs like a deer, and a 6'2" 200+ lb. beast to bring down if you can catch him. Add to that, that he throws rockets on target, and dropped a few 30+ yard balls right in the basket with the receiver in full stride.

That's crazy numbers. Saw his name a lot on posts but never realized he was that good.

Goldsmith reeks carnage and destruction on both offense and defense.  At the high school level, he is a true combination of Gayle Sayers and Earl Campbell with a touch of Dick Butkus thrown in.  He has the ability to make those around him raise their game to another level as well.  

I have been covering high school football on tv and radio in two different states since the mid 90's and he is one of the very best I have ever had the honor of seeing play the game.

Goldsmith reeks carnage and destruction on both offense and defense.  At the high school level, he is a true combination of Gayle Sayers and Earl Campbell with a touch of Dick Butkus thrown in.  He has the ability to make those around him raise their game to another level as well.  

I have been covering high school football on tv and radio in two different states since the mid 90's and he is one of the very best I have ever had the honor of seeing play the game.

Did he not play the first part of the season?