Who wins it all in 4A?

Briscoe

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Catholic winning it all. I mean a win over Fulton AND Greeneville back to back? It doesn't get much more impressive than that. I don't think East has a good of shot as people think. Lexington moved the ball on them all night. If Lexington didn't fumble 5 times(East scored off 4 of the turnovers)..Lexington could of easily won that game. Anyways, I have Cathlic beating East in the tittle game.. Pearl Cohn will have trouble getting their passing game going against the speed of East. If they can pass the ball like they have been, they very well could be representing in Cookeville.

I got Catholic winning it all. I mean a win over Fulton AND Greeneville back to back? It doesn't get much more impressive than that. I don't think East has a good of shot as people think. Lexington moved the ball on them all night. If Lexington didn't fumble 5 times(East scored off 4 of the turnovers)..Lexington could of easily won that game. Anyways, I have Cathlic beating East in the tittle game.. Pearl Cohn will have trouble getting their passing game going against the speed of East. If they can pass the ball like they have been, they very well could be representing in Cookeville.

I agree East is unbeatable.