Wilson Central at Whitehaven

Haven04

You may want to think again sir!!! Lol....im just saying

Coach10ac; you have some valid points. But as you point out Dodson was not 100% vs Maryville as he was vs MJ.  Had Perry not made a great diving catch in the end zone right before the half; things might have been different. This was still one of the best high school games I have ever seen.

I think Mt Juliet would have had a good shot at beating Maryville in the championship; but we will never know. The Tigers deserved the title.

Edited by BKisler

BHS, KWC and other D'Haven fans; how do you think the Mt Juliet team you beat in 2012 would have faired against Maryville that year ? I like to think that if MJ had won at your place they would have taken Maryville.

That team had the goods to compete with Maryville. That's as far as I will take that statement. I can't say, one way or another on who would have won that game. We will never know. But, either way, I think that it would have been competitive. That's all you can really ask from your team in that type of situation. Can we compete with the best.

Edited by kwc

IFL running rampant. I'm tailgating strong Friday night. I hope to run into some MJ people since WC only has one poster. I think MJ peeps would enjoy putting a face to the screen name as I did with a few of the Henry Co. Folks. I was dressed up leaving work when they saw me. I think they thought I was either a hoodlum or they were surprised at my 5'8" stature lol

That team had the goods to compete with Maryville. That's as far as I will take that statement. I can't say, one way or another on who would have won that game. We will never know. But, either way, I think that it would have been competitive. That's all you can really ask from your team in that type of situation. Can we compete with the best.

I couldn't agree more.

IFL running rampant. I'm tailgating strong Friday night. I hope to run into some MJ people since WC only has one poster. I think MJ peeps would enjoy putting a face to the screen name as I did with a few of the Henry Co. Folks. I was dressed up leaving work when they saw me. I think they thought I was either a hoodlum or they were surprised at my 5'8" stature lol

Little man syndrome......makes sense..... :mrgreen:

Lmao we have a Big Sean replica over here :D

Coach10ac; you have some valid points. But as you point out Dodson was not 100% vs Maryville as he was vs MJ. Had Perry not made a great diving catch in the end zone right before the half; things might have been different. This was still one of the best high school games I have ever seen.

I think Mt Juliet would have had a good shot at beating Maryville in the championship; but we will never know. The Tigers deserved the title.

Actually he did have that nagging hammy against MJ...he kept having to come out after a long run thats why yall saw #3 which was the one who got caught from behind by that fast white boy...a hamstring problem lingers it takes awhile for it to get rite especially when you keep playing on it...and Dodson wasn't trying to sit, that was a soldier, a young man on a mission!!!

Actually he did have that nagging hammy against MJ...he kept having to come out after a long run thats why yall saw #3 which was the one who got caught from behind by that fast white boy...a hamstring problem lingers it takes awhile for it to get rite especially when you keep playing on it...and Dodson wasn't trying to sit, that was a soldier, a young man on a mission!!!

Dodson was/ is a great player. I was sorry to see that things didn't work out for him at Ole Miss and Memphis. Hopefully things will be better at Murray State.