Wilson Central at Whitehaven

Haven04

I'd take Deion Sanders or Money Mayweather... Maybe even Ric Flair!

Ish Talker Supreme 

http://cbssports.com/images/blogs/ric-flair-49ers-panthers-order.jpg

Yeah ... but Fred Smoot had his own web site when he was playin' college ball back in the day at Miss. State.

If memory serves me correctly it was something like FredSmootSmackTalk.com ... or something like that. My man Freddy knew how to bump the gums!

Edited by kwc

IFL running rampant. I'm tailgating strong Friday night. I hope to run into some MJ people since WC only has one poster. I think MJ peeps would enjoy putting a face to the screen name as I did with a few of the Henry Co. Folks. I was dressed up leaving work when they saw me. I think they thought I was either a hoodlum or they were surprised at my 5'8" stature lol

We really enjoyed the brief visit, Senator. It is great to put a face with the name.Some day maybe I can meet up with kwc and other Whitehaven faithful.

The way it will be Friday nite is great compared to how it was this time last year..it was feezing!! It won't get lower than mid to low 40's...and that great for this area this time of year....and im one that hates cold weather!!!

We had to play Oakland two years ago and it was about 30. Last year my son was injured and didn't play the last 4 games but after I skipped a couple of them he gave me a guilt trip about not being a team supporter so I went to the last game at Gallatin in the snow. I lasted until the third quarter and I had to leave.

So I guess low to mid 40s will be ok. I hope you all have hot chocolate cause I can't stand coffee. I usually skip the concessions but I keep hearing how good yours is so I may need to make an exception.

We had to play Oakland two years ago and it was about 30. Last year my son was injured and didn't play the last 4 games but after I skipped a couple of them he gave me a guilt trip about not being a team supporter so I went to the last game at Gallatin in the snow. I lasted until the third quarter and I had to leave.

So I guess low to mid 40s will be ok. I hope you all have hot chocolate cause I can't stand coffee. I usually skip the concessions but I keep hearing how good yours is so I may need to make an exception.

Oakland had to play at Cumberland County in 2002 and the wind chill was in the 10s. 40's for a low is a dream this time of year

You either have to love football or someone on the field to sit through something like that. I'm not sure I could sit for 2 hours in that cold.

I use to work for my old man outside when school was out so I suppose I'm a little bit more used to the cold than most. As long as its just cold, I'm fine. If it's cold and wet, I'm done for