District 12 A

STownEagleReporter

Summertown 37

Perry County 34

Final

Stown led at each quarter break (9-6; 19-12; 27-19) and by 10 in the opening minutes of 4Q - PC cut it to 2, but got no closer

Great game by both teams. Summertown looks really good and should be the top in the district right now. Perry County couldn't hit any shots but credit Summertowns defense because they locked down Perry County's shooters.

The Summertown-Perry County game was as expected, a tough hard fought game.  The  big shocker game was Wayne County over Frank Hughes by 8.  Did not see that one coming.  I still believe the 2 top teams are Summertown and Perry County.  After that, that should be interesting.

I love seeing people underestimate Frank Hughes. It makes so much sweeter for them to go out and prove what kind of team they are. I feel sorry for those that are quick to respond about how frank Hughes is not a good team. Try coming to a game or two. They can change an opinion real quick. Who's to say frank Hughes won't win it all. Keep talking. It's feeding the beast.

The beast didn't get fed tonight looks like. A loss to a Wayne County team that's down this year.

Edited by lockdowndfense9450