Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

So your prediction is a legitimate prediction, not trash talking. Wow, CA must be loaded.

C.A. Isn't anywhere near the Grace teams from 2010-2014. C.A. Is a solid 1A team, but they aren't great. The west had six teams better than anyone in the east this season. Peabody, Union City, Dresden, NCS, Wayne Co and Huntingdon were the best 6 teams in 1A.

C.A. Isn't anywhere near the Grace teams from 2010-2014. C.A. Is a solid 1A team, but they aren't great. The west had six teams better than anyone in the east this season. Peabody, Union City, Dresden, NCS, Wayne Co and Huntingdon were the best 6 teams in 1A.

I'm just caught off guard by the 49-12 prediction. Must be a STOUT D and an offense than runs down the field like water. Guy must be close to the program in order to watch Hudl on both teams. Could be a player, doesn't really matter. It's someone that knows both teams and called for a Mercy Rule. I'm impressed with the confidence.

You do know those private school boys are going whip up on them Kees

Gonna bring LadyKee and MadVegas to their knees

Without Silvey there will be a weakness in the defensive line

Those Academy running backs won't be so kind

Let's not forget about the giant, fast kid on the outside

Greenback won't be able to stop him, many have already tried

Those fine folks from Columbia will show their school spirit and pride

Those GB fella's in their pickups won't be so nice on the visitors side

Cherokean will have to chalk this history up in the book

As they see the private school kids leave and watch what they took

Some may think I'm being rude or mean

When all I want to do is meet Eugene!

Greenback by six

Is my Pick

Well Pride you will. Ill be there with O&B looking oward to the meet.

I'm just caught off guard by the 49-12 prediction. Must be a STOUT D and an offense than runs down the field like water. Guy must be close to the program in order to watch Hudl on both teams. Could be a player, doesn't really matter. It's someone that knows both teams and called for a Mercy Rule. I'm impressed with the confidence.

They are clearly the best team in the east, but we played with them for 2 1/2 quarters. Our SP team this season played hard, but we were weak. Yes, they beat us 56-28, but I've seen Gordonsville and Trousdale teams through the years in the east that would beat this C.A. team by 35.

They are clearly the best team in the east, but we played with them for 2 1/2 quarters. Our SP team this season played hard, but we were weak. Yes, they beat us 56-28, but I've seen Gordonsville and Trousdale teams through the years in the east that would beat this C.A. team by 35.

I think we might surprise you in the championship.

I think we might surprise you in the championship.

You might do it. I have been around a very long time. All you have to be is the best team that season. However, the C.A. team I watched last week at SP was a pretty good team, but nowhere near some of the beasts I have seen through the years. I was trying to give GCAPride something to compare it to.