Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

Thanks Barn!The Maryville folks ALWAYS let us know what they think about us.Also gov91 Thx to you all.

I garuntee you better tell that Lyles man to get about three pass defenders on that Thompson boy. He is a real good pass catcher. I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and that Millsaps boy is your tallest boy. That Lyles man should get him to guard that Thompson boy since they are the same height. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you better tell that Lyles man to get about three pass defenders on that Thompson boy. He is a real good pass catcher. I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and that Millsaps boy is your tallest boy. That Lyles man should get him to guard that Thompson boy since they are the same height. You think im joking but im not.

Roy that Lyle's man was let go before the season and I'm sure it was too close to the start of the season that they didn't tell your buddy Murphy.Kilpatrick and Ryan are the men now.That Milsaps kid is a lineman and our RB is Rogerts and he is the tallest kid to cover that pass catcher for CA.

Roy that Lyle's man was let go before the season and I'm sure it was too close to the start of the season that they didn't tell your buddy Murphy.Kilpatrick and Ryan are the men now.That Milsaps kid is a lineman and our RB is Rogerts and he is the tallest kid to cover that pass catcher for CA.

Oh OH! I see! You'll post on HERE, but have left our lil thread huh??

Somebody said 830 AM out of Jasper would have it on TuneIn radio app and I think greenbackradio.com does a live stream. Seems like maybe 107.1 or something like that broadcasts but not sure if they're online or not.[/quote Thanks Pal hate to make the drive by myself

MAKE THE DRIVE!!! If I was able I'd definitely be down there, just hop in the truck, look up ole OnB and gfd when you get there and get a cheeseburger from the orange food trailer (Geno's I think). Onlyest place I can think of I'd rather be tonight than Greenback would be The Reservation