MEMPHIS EAST vs pearl cohn

nmpballer

Can't believe y'all are determining schedules to see which team is better. We can only give out so much comparisons. 

PPG (offense)

Memphis East 34.9 Pearl Cohn 36.3

PPG (defense)

Memphis East 13.2 Pearl Cohn 15.7

*Schedule (Combine opponents record)*

Memphis East 56-68 Pearl Cohn 79-60

MBA (PCHS) opponent is still playing football

Both teams have one common opponent: Muscle Shoals (AL): Memphis Ease lost 31-14 Pearl Cohn lost 49-20

*Muscle Shoals (AL) is not included*

In reality say what you want, West Tennessee are going to pick for East just as much as Middle Tennessee fans will pick for PC. That's all I can give you!

ya does not include everyone..and not everyone from West Tenn is picking East and not everyone from Middle is picking PC

I can promise you the trezvant team was better.

Based off what? I know Trez was very good last year and they beat themselves out of the 4a ball. Still I think East is a more powerful team this year and the drop down to 4A is helping in this playoff run. They beat Trez convincingly this year and I think they would beat last years team about the same. Trez is a lot younger and it showed against Manansas but they would still be a top 4A team right now under East of they didn't drop down. Just my opinion

East is in the inner city but if u take a 5 minute walk from the school you'll come across some million dollar homes, if you walk 5 minutes in a different direction you'll be in the hood. Then there's middle class neighborhoods sprinkled throughout that 5 minute walk. East is in a kinda unique part of the inner city. The kids at East don't come from the million dollar homes.

and PC is in the middle of the hood..

Can't believe y'all are determining schedules to see which team is better. We can only give out so much comparisons.

PPG (offense)

Memphis East 34.9 Pearl Cohn 36.3

PPG (defense)

Memphis East 13.2 Pearl Cohn 15.7

*Schedule (Combine opponents record)*

Memphis East 56-68 Pearl Cohn 79-60

MBA (PCHS) opponent is still playing football

Both teams have one common opponent: Muscle Shoals (AL): Memphis Ease lost 31-14 Pearl Cohn lost 49-20

*Muscle Shoals (AL) is not included*

In reality say what you want, West Tennessee are going to pick for East just as much as Middle Tennessee fans will pick for PC. That's all I can give you!

You for got to put that CPA is still playing also. At the end of the day both school are alike in multiple way and this Friday it will go down in da den... Edited by FBfan26