Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

My honest opinion was that you guys would be in this round. I wasn't real sure who you would be playing. There goes my expert opinion.

I didn't know who was going to win the Boyd/Marion rematch.  Unfortunately we did not break 100 yards against a much improved Tyner team and 'now you know the rest of the story!!'

After hearing this, I just hope Hampton can keep it close enough so that the MC fans need to stay until the 4th quarter and not get an early start back on the drive.

Don't dare put words in my mouth. I said nothing like you are insinuating. I simply gave an example of what Marion County did to us and have done to a lot of teams this season.

MoJo, I quad-triple-mad-dog dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To have seen both play this will be a dozzy! Hampton will need to step up on d! If their O line plays as it did last friday it will be hard to keep them out of the end-zone. With that being said as good as the O line was and has been the D line will have to play that much harder to stop MC offense led by a great looking QB. MC has had a rough few years with the player and coach scandle to losing in the state title game last year so they will be looking to mend things. Hampton has never been to a tilte game and wants it bad! It will come down to heart and determination in the trenches! One thing for sure the loser need not hang their heads down both teams have had a great season and by the posts on here both are very classy! My prediction will go with the under-DOG!   Hampton 40 MC 35