Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

Well I sure haven't bashed any of NCS's players. I don't know enough about them to even try to talk badly of them. I do know our team, so of course I will talk them up. As far as bashing going, Peabody has continuously got the short end of the stick on that. We've been described as ghetto with a urine mascot. Trenton is not a ghetto town. As far as the mascot, I'm not sure how that came about, but it is what it is.

Our receivers can definitely catch the ball. It's their job to do so. Malone just has an uncanny ability to put the ball right into their hands. Their speed plays a big role in getting open to catch the pass too. Some games you don't see Malone passing much, but some you do. We can run the ball as well as pass it. I know our coaches have watched tons of NCS footage already. So we shall see Friday night what kind of offense and defense they've put together. I'm still hoping the forecast changes too.

And Betuli is overrated so

The 25,600+ viewers of his highlight reel beg to disagree. Since when has a 1A player gotten that many views? N-E-V-E-R!!! The 6000+ views on his sophomore reel eclipse any of your current and former players. But yeah, keep believing that.  Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Our receivers can definitely catch the ball. It's their job to do so. Malone just has an uncanny ability to put the ball right into their hands. Their speed plays a big role in getting open to catch the pass too. Some games you don't see Malone passing much, but some you do. We can run the ball as well as pass it. I know our coaches have watched tons of NCS footage already. So we shall see Friday night what kind of offense and defense they've put together. I'm still hoping the forecast changes too.

Our coaches don't bother to watch film. They pray for good plays and it just happens. There's no hard work going on here. Just a lot of praying.