WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad coaching isn't an excuse, it's a reason. Once I get to a laptop I will go all the way in. Once again Whitehaven LOST a game. Ravenwood didn't win it. We lost it

You might find more people who "respect da haven"  if the fans would stop making silly comments like this. 

Here is what lost yall the game. Terrible special teams and one first down in the second half.  One. 

You can make yourself feel better by blaming the same coaches y'all  have been taking about all season,  but the simple fact is,  y'all got out played by an "undersized,  unimpressive, non athletic"  team. 

Rw was the more physical,  more explosive,  and more disciplined team.  But yeah you are right.  They didn't win the game,  Wh lost it....whatever. 

The Wh players and coaches were very respectful last night... Too bad they have fans that come on here with their ignorance and make the whole program look  bag.

Respect da haven? How about you give some respect to the team that has turned out your lights for two years in a row.  

You might find more people who "respect da haven" if the fans would stop making silly comments like this.

Here is what lost yall the game. Terrible special teams and one first down in the second half. One.

You can make yourself feel better by blaming the same coaches y'all have been taking about all season, but the simple fact is, y'all got out played by an "undersized, unimpressive, non athletic" team.

Rw was the more physical, more explosive, and more disciplined team. But yeah you are right. They didn't win the game, Wh lost it....whatever.

The Wh players and coaches were very respectful last night... Too bad they have fans that come on here with their ignorance and make the whole program look bag.

Respect da haven? How about you give some respect to the team that has turned out your lights for two years in a row.

they were again the better team that night..... No one on thy field could contain kerrick jones 1 on 1... Let's be real. Y'all double teamed him all night until the 4th.... 3 pass interference calls that weren't called. Defender never looked back on 2 of them.. And Hel his arm on one . No flag was thrown...... Kerrick broke for the ball on defense before the receiver even got out of his fought.. They threw the flag.......... Now can we agree?

they were again the better team that night..... No one on thy field could contain kerrick jones 1 on 1... Let's be real. Y'all double teamed him all night until the 4th.... 3 pass interference calls that weren't called. Defender never looked back on 2 of them.. And Hel his arm on one . No flag was thrown...... Kerrick broke for the ball on defense before the receiver even got out of his fought.. They threw the flag.......... Now can we agree?[/quote

Yep that better team of yours only gained 64 total yards in the second half

Yup you sure we're the better team

The better team of hanging up the gear for the season

Bad coaching isn't an excuse, it's a reason. Once I get to a laptop I will go all the way in. Once again Whitehaven LOST a game. Ravenwood didn't win it. We lost it

BHS, I know exactly where you are coming from but making that statement in this forum right after we lost to RW comes across as sour grapes. That is another discussion at another time in another forum.

I will acknowledge this however, while you and I sat together at the game you sat in the stands and pointed out a lot of things that all came to pass. You made statements about the Ravenwood's coaching staff acumen and the adjustments that would be made and you were spot on.

I know it is frustrating to sit there and predict the train wreck and then watch it happen. It will be a learning process or we will continue to make the same mistakes.

BHS, I know exactly where you are coming from but making that statement in this forum right after we lost to RW comes across as sour grapes. That is another discussion at another time in another forum.

I will acknowledge this however, while you and I sat together at the game you sat in the stands and pointed out a lot of things that all came to pass. You made statements about the Ravenwood's coaching staff acumen and the adjustments that would be made and you were spot on.

I know it is frustrating to sit there and predict the train wreck and then watch it happen. It will be a learning process or we will continue to make the same mistakes.

hope you get it solve