Round 4. Marshall Co.@ Knoxville Catholic

Marshall1969

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I was, I guess I just get fed up of some folks picking us to get boatraced by 4 TDs and I know I shouldn't cause the kids leave it all out there every Friday night. I honestly think if we can get it to the 4th quarter in a close game I think our depth will be huge in having a real shot at it. No matter what I'm proud as can be of our boys. It's playoff football time, it's Tiger time!!

Just to all the folks on here .. Happy Thanksgiving to all .. we have so much to be Thankful for .. I envy these 2 teams still playing .. I have been to 9 State Championship games with Fulton .. 1 as a player and 8 as a close friend of the team and coaches .. its times I will always remember .. winning 6 Gold and 3 Silver balls .. so I wish both teams the best .. You both have good teams and let the team that deserves it win and go on for that quest for Gold .. I had been blessed to have spent those 9 games with my Dad .. this past July .. lost him to cancer .. so this year would have been tough going to Cookeville without him ..anyway didnt mean to get off subject so much .. guess today got me thinking aand missing a great Dad .. so be thankful for all things .. and give God thanks .. good luck to all .. Marshall Co have a safe trip .. and enjoy the atmosphere ... aint nothing like Friday nights

Just to all the folks on here .. Happy Thanksgiving to all .. we have so much to be Thankful for .. I envy these 2 teams still playing .. I have been to 9 State Championship games with Fulton .. 1 as a player and 8 as a close friend of the team and coaches .. its times I will always remember .. winning 6 Gold and 3 Silver balls .. so I wish both teams the best .. You both have good teams and let the team that deserves it win and go on for that quest for Gold .. I had been blessed to have spent those 9 games with my Dad .. this past July .. lost him to cancer .. so this year would have been tough going to Cookeville without him ..anyway didnt mean to get off subject so much .. guess today got me thinking aand missing a great Dad .. so be thankful for all things .. and give God thanks .. good luck to all .. Marshall Co have a safe trip .. and enjoy the atmosphere ... aint nothing like Friday nights

Good post! Sry to hear about your father.God bless.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad Tadvols. Offering prayers for both of you. Edited by QSouth89