Round 4. Marshall Co.@ Knoxville Catholic

Marshall1969

Well on a good note for y'all you should beat us in basketball since you have had a month longer than us to practice. We ran into a better team to ight plain and simple. Won't hear any excuses from this guy. Hats off to the tigers for a great season!

Doesn't matter we would have beaten you all anyways. Don't understand the LA comment. I guess Catholic had the better coach

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LeadFarmer??? You were all over me for predicting a big win. LMBO. Those private schools are just amazing to me. Great season for Marshall County though.

I hear ya man. Didn't think they were that stout. We just couldn't score with them. I have to question the decision to go for it on 3 strait 4th downs. Can't give a team with that many weapons great field position for the strait possessions. I believe that may have been the nail in the coffin early. Then you try an onside kick and don't cover it. Things could have been a lot different in the field position game tonight. Their kicker put us on the 20 every time but 1. I think their worst field position of the night was at the 30.

Doesn't matter we would have beaten you all anyways. Don't understand the LA comment. I guess Catholic had the better coach

Give it a rest douche bag.You have been trying to hate on us ever since we played spring hill. We didn't just beat you...we embarrassed you! You spring hill people think you are better than everyone.Unlike you I can take it when my team gets beat.the only thing a loss did for you was give you a complex. Edited by leadfarmer

I hear ya man. Didn't think they were that stout. We just couldn't score with them. I have to question the decision to go for it on 3 strait 4th downs. Can't give a team with that many weapons great field position for the strait possessions. I believe that may have been the nail in the coffin early. Then you try an onside kick and don't cover it. Things could have been a lot different in the field position game tonight. Their kicker put us on the 20 every time but 1. I think their worst field position of the night was at the 30.

See I think that is were Osteen put it all on the line. Didn't get to see the game so you all would know better than me but it sounds like Marshall could not stop Catholic so their only chance was to score with them. I give Osteen credit for having the guts to go for it.

Give it a rest douche bag.You have been trying to hate on us ever since we played spring hill. We didn't just beat you...we embarrassed you! You spring hill people think you are better than everyone.Unlike you I can take it when my team gets beat.the only thing a loss did for you was give you a complex.

You were the one that started in on me with the bball comments. Yes you beat us. And "embarrassed" us which would explain why Turchetta was so mad. I still think it is a shame that Posey and the other seniors had to play a private school instead of a public. Yes Catholic was better but they also have advantages that Marshall nor Spring Hill has. Just my opinion.

Give it a rest douche bag.You have been trying to hate on us ever since we played spring hill. We didn't just beat you...we embarrassed you! You spring hill people think you are better than everyone.Unlike you I can take it when my team gets beat.the only thing a loss did for you was give you a complex.

You were the one that started in on me with the bball comments. Yes you beat us. And "embarrassed" us which would explain why Turchetta was so mad. I still think it is a shame that Posey and the other seniors had to play a private school instead of a public. Yes Catholic was better but they also have advantages that Marshall nor Spring Hill has. Just my opinion.

No sir. You were the one with all the quarterback bashing. You still won't let that one rest. We get it. You think he is average. All the while the average quarterback torched your raiders for almost 400 yards. I guess now you can tell all the Catholic fans that their quarterback is just average because they have all those athletes to throw the ball to. Catholic fans that wasn't a stab at your quarterback. I think he is pretty darn good. Throws the ball on a rope and is very accurate. But this idiot BooWhoWiseMan would tell you otherwise because he is surrounded by athletes. So I guess what you are saying is that the spring hill quarterback is exceptional because he got all his recognition from throwing to non athletic receivers. Give me a break. Edited by leadfarmer

I want to congratulate Knoxville Catholic on the win tonight. You guys are impressive. I will admit I underestimated your team and man did y'all prove me wrong. Tigers you have nothing to hang your heads about. Y'all fought hard til the end and never gave up. You are still winners in my book. Hit it hard in the off-season and continue to get better!

We lost to a team that probably no one is going to beat...they are very good...now they aren't too hospitable towards the visiting team..heck we got cussed at by a group of their fine students just for crossing the road in the crosswalk...before the game even started....we were spit on by a man.. We were cussed by many that threw our jugs at us...no food left by halftime..no toilet paper... Heck I feel lucky just get out of that place in one piece...much less coulda got run over by all the drunk drivers leaving with their little red solo cups..vodka bottles in bathrooms...oh lord did I mention the seating never had to sit on same side as other team with their band playing Jimi Hendrix all nite with an amplifier...I thought they could've moved band down to end of bleachers...but hey out of all that stuff I endured above it all our Tigers never gave up no matter the score...there's a lot to be said about this team..they play with class integrity and pride no matter what...WE LOVE OUR TIGERS and are PROUD of them to make it to round 4!! Hold your heads up. #itsgreattobamarshalltiger

We lost to a team that probably no one is going to beat...they are very good...now they aren't too hospitable towards the visiting team..heck we got cussed at by a group of their fine students just for crossing the road in the crosswalk...before the game even started....we were spit on by a man.. We were cussed by many that threw our jugs at us...no food left by halftime..no toilet paper... Heck I feel lucky just get out of that place in one piece...much less coulda got run over by all the drunk drivers leaving with their little red solo cups..vodka bottles in bathrooms...oh lord did I mention the seating never had to sit on same side as other team with their band playing Jimi Hendrix all nite with an amplifier...I thought they could've moved band down to end of bleachers...but hey out of all that stuff I endured above it all our Tigers never gave up no matter the score...there's a lot to be said about this team..they play with class integrity and pride no matter what...WE LOVE OUR TIGERS and are PROUD of them to make it to round 4!! Hold your heads up. #itsgreattobamarshalltiger

I was ask that you call our AD or principal and report that. There's no reason to act that way and as a Catholic fan (and a parent of children who attended the school) I'm embarrassed that our students would act in such a manner.