Round 4. Marshall Co.@ Knoxville Catholic

Marshall1969

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the licks might be getting ready to go on a fulton like run.....ofcourse, fulton and greeneville might have a little something to say about that.....That said, go ahead and keep that gold ball on this side of cookeville Irish.

We are pretty young and are bringing in some real talent. The "little" Mays is probably going to be better than Cade. The future is definitely bright!!!

I see y'all being pretty tough for the next few years. What year is your quarterback?

He's a junior. He was the third string QB but was forced into action when both 1 & 2 went down in the fourth game. Next year will be interesting as the #2 was a sophomore. He broke his arm vs. Central. Good problem to have. LOL Edited by IrishBBall

Sorry u can't compare MC to PC just can't if KC does it'll be a long day for them Saturday.

I agree with FIREBIRD80, you can compare two teams by scores of opponents (even common opponents). I've never believed in that. Too many factors affect that way of thinking. Like offensive and defensive schemes, injuries, etc etc.

He's a junior. He was the third string QB but was forced into action when both 1 & 2 went down in the fourth game. Next year will be interesting as the #2 was a sophomore. He broke his arm vs. Central. Good problem to have. LOL

I wouldn't go so far as to call Chase a number 3. When we played CPA and was struggling to move the ball Chase came off the bench and played most of the game. Jack came in the fourth and played well himself. Jack doesn't have the arm strength of Chase but he's taller and he's very efficient. Chase has a very strong arm and he's athletic. Edited by QSouth89

You would be incorrect. Reserved season ticket SEATS are always good. The play-off tickets have to be bought but the seats are still reserved.

Coach O will have marshall prepared. The Guru will have the D pumped & ready. But if Catholic beat the Falcons it will be a huge upset if marshall pulls this one out:ugeek:

I'm pretty sure the marshall clan knows by now that the Catholic folks had their regular seats.

Coach Black & the Falcons are on a different level in  4a. The only way to hang with them is having a strong D. Trez almost did last year & Catholic slowed them down and got the W this year. Defense wins Championships.

Good job O & the Guru..... :ugeek:  

I wouldn't go so far as to call Chase a number 3. When we played CPA and was struggling to move the ball Chase came off the bench and played most of the game. Jack came in the fourth and played well himself. Jack doesn't have the arm strength of Chase but he's taller and he's very efficient. Chase has a very strong arm and he's athletic.

I'm just basing that off the coaches depth chart. LOL All three QBs have different skill sets but up until the injuries Chase was listed #3. I've been impressed with him since the McCallie scrimmage his freshman year.