Round 4. Marshall Co.@ Knoxville Catholic

Marshall1969

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

memphis east said that last night

That's why he said most. I think Marshall County getting handled like they did last night and how they had run through middle tn in conference and beat up on Cumberland plateau teams in the playoffs. Alot of people got an eye opener. They would have been the 5th best team in region 1. I don't think he would put PC in that category, at least I wouldn't.

That's why he said most. I think Marshall County getting handled like they did last night and how they had run through middle tn in conference and beat up on Cumberland plateau teams in the playoffs. Alot of people got an eye opener. They would have been the 5th best team in region 1. I don't think he would put PC in that category, at least I wouldn't.

No I wouldn't but that could change if KC beats them like they did Marshall. Region 1 may just be heads and shoulder above everyone. I do think Marshall would have hung with PC though just looking at scores from regular season.

Edited by BooWhoWiseMan

No I wouldn't but that could change if KC beats them like they did Marshall. Region 1 may just be heads and shoulder above everyone. I do think Marshall would have hung with PC though just looking at scores from regular season.

I still think Marshall County is a really good team.  I just think that Knox Catholic and Fulton are on a different level than most of 4A right now.  Catholic lost early this year with some injured players out.  Pearl Cohn might prove me wrong this week, and I'll be rooting for the Middle Tennessee team, but I think Catholic will be really tough to beat.  They're going to be the favorites in 4A as well next year as they were incredibly young.   

I still think Marshall County is a really good team.  I just think that Knox Catholic and Fulton are on a different level than most of 4A right now.  Catholic lost early this year with some injured players out.  Pearl Cohn might prove me wrong this week, and I'll be rooting for the Middle Tennessee team, but I think Catholic will be really tough to beat.  They're going to be the favorites in 4A as well next year as they were incredibly young.   

Good luck in the off season

When it comes to East tn football in 4a you have 4 teams trying to fight for dominance each year. Greeneville,Fulton, Catholic, and this year Knox central. The first 3 years it was Greeneville, next 3 years was Fulton, and now catholic finally made it out. Central is going to keep getting better with more time under their head coach. Knowing what you have to do to get there has helped all 4 teams get better. Not saying Marshall co was bad team just good when it comes to what people in region 1 have seen

MC barely beat Maplewood and Strafford and we beat them pretty bad. So no MC wouldn't hang with PC.

When it comes to East tn football in 4a you have 4 teams trying to fight for dominance each year. Greeneville,Fulton, Catholic, and this year Knox central. The first 3 years it was Greeneville, next 3 years was Fulton, and now catholic finally made it out. Central is going to keep getting better with more time under their head coach. Knowing what you have to do to get there has helped all 4 teams get better. Not saying Marshall co was bad team just good when it comes to what people in region 1 have seen

PC has played teams better than all them 4A teams out east this year. Don't believe me go check our schedule so we've seen pretty much everything this year.

PC has played teams better than all them 4A teams out east this year. Don't believe me go check our schedule so we've seen pretty much everything this year.

Never said your schedule was weak. Catholic has played 3 state champions from last year too so they should be ready. Guess we will see how it plays out Saturday.