Round 4. Marshall Co.@ Knoxville Catholic

Marshall1969

They run it well at times if u get too focused on #3 and #36... But If u can contain those two PC will be in good position for a win... Both of you guys teams have played a gauntlet of a schedule and got hot at the right time... I'm looking forward to seeing this game...

Ok. We know this game will be tough but we're war ready.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will Mash PC upfront just like they did FC,MC and even the DC redskins. If anyone thinks line advantage is going to PC in this one then you are crazy. Speed yea I could believe that PC could have em in overall team speed but it won't be close upfront and I've seen both teams play.

y'all are so high on y'all's OL/DL Looks up Montgomery Bell Academy,Christ Presbyterian Academy, Muscle Shoals,Memphis East,Lipscomb Academ and Hillsboro. I Promise your line is no better then theres. We take pride in what we do up front. We don lay or get forced down by nobody and you can take that to the bank and cash that check!

y'all are so high on y'all's OL/DL Looks up Montgomery Bell Academy,Christ Presbyterian Academy, Muscle Shoals,Memphis East,Lipscomb Academ and Hillsboro. I Promise your line is no better then theres. We take pride in what we do up front. We don lay or get forced down by nobody and you can take that to the bank and cash that check!

Looks up, don lay? I'm not a almighty Catholic fan or supporter, the team I pull for, MC, got beat and put out by KC. So this great form of English language needs to be moved over to the PC/KC state championship thread. Good luck to both teams. I'm still taking KC by 14+

Looks up, don lay? I'm not a almighty Catholic fan or supporter, the team I pull for, MC, got beat and put out by KC. So this great form of English language needs to be moved over to the PC/KC state championship thread. Good luck to both teams. I'm still taking KC by 14+

A middle TN man going for a East Tn team when we was pulling for yall... sad day....No wonder they send yall East but thanks 4 the luck

A middle TN man going for a East Tn team when we was pulling for yall... sad day....No wonder they send yall East but thanks 4 the luck

I didn't say I was pulling for KC, that's just how I believe the game will end up, I'm no expert on picking games and have been wrong more than I've been right so that could be a god thing for y'all's team! Like I said earlier Good Luck and enjoy being in the state championship game, like many teams that aren't we wish we could trade places with you.

What determines what bracket you play in? From what it looks like they are basing it off if which side of I65 you are on. Just curious.

What determines what bracket you play in? From what it looks like they are basing it off if which side of I65 you are on. Just curious.

idk if I had a bet I would agree with you. Crazy thing is if you look at a big map there smack dab in the middle of Tennessee. Well southern middle Tn Edited by FBfan26

idk if I had a bet I would agree with you. Crazy thing is if you look at a big map there smack dab in the middle of Tennessee. Well southern middle Tn

Now that I think about it.. Columbia Academy is on the west side of 65 and they went east. It would be good to know how they do it tho. Edited by leadfarmer

I believe that after classification that begin placing teams in regions and then use a map to balance those regions. For the most part regions 1-4 go east and regions 5-8 go west

That makes sense. Never paid much attention to it other than who we were playing. Truce man.

It's going about like I figured it would, No knock to Pearl but they should send that silver ball on over to Lewisburg.