South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

It has been a while since I have got to get on her and grace you with my presence.  I have had several speaking engagements in and out of the country training young lads and coaches to be living legends like myself.  I hope that the living legend walking the sidelines in South Pittsburg will have his young lads ready to go this year.  I will be watching closely a few of the young lads that are ever so close to achieving legend status.  I hope to make it to a few games and be available to sign autographs as long as my carpal tunnel is not acting up.  I always like to grace Sportman, Powerp, Pegleg, Old Pirate, Ambassador, Roy Dillard, Pirate Mike, Pirate Tom, Geno, and a few others with my presence and let you breath some of the same air as a legend such as myself.  Good luck to all the young lads. 

WKRN with Chris Goforth is audioing broadcasting the Jamboree live and filming it for a Saturday replay. At least that is the plans right now. Boys will like the rebroadcast Saturday. The Pirate Fan Page is a sponsor so updates will be posted there. BTW Goforth will be the voice of the WHITWELL Tigers this year.

WKRN with Chris Goforth is audioing broadcasting the Jamboree live and filming it for a Saturday replay. At least that is the plans right now. Boys will like the rebroadcast Saturday. The Pirate Fan Page is a sponsor so updates will be posted there. BTW Goforth will be the voice of the WHITWELL Tigers this year.

Whitwell Tigers? Didn't he use to be the radio guy for SP? I was thinking I listened to him a lot when I was across the pond.

Chris went from ESPN radio to Whitwell? Demotion lol

The Tigers have a good coach but I will continue to say this until the day I die about good coaches. "Good coaches" have to be smart coaches and surround themselves with other good assistant coaches and have good talent to be successful. Look at any program that has success and I guarantee they have the above.

Whitwell Tigers? Didn't he use to be the radio guy for SP? I was thinking I listened to him a lot when I was across the pond.

yes, a MC grad that became play by play for the Pirates and later the BB Bucs. Now WHITWELL. Great guy and he has done a lot to support our valley teams. Chris would probably be big time, at somewhere like ESPN but for whatever reason chose to concentrate on local sports. Good guy, good family man, good friend . Edited by pegleg

The Tigers have a good coach but I will continue to say this until the day I die about good coaches. "Good coaches" have to be smart coaches and surround themselves with other good assistant coaches and have good talent to be successful. Look at any program that has success and I guarantee they have the above.

Roy ain't going to like you giving away secrets again.

talent is important

yes, a MC grad that became play by play for the Pirates and later the BB Bucs. Now WHITWELL. Great guy and he has done a lot to support our valley teams. Chris would probably be big time, at somewhere like ESPN but for whatever reason chose to concentrate on local sports. Good guy, good family man, good friend .

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. This Goforth man talked on ESPN and Grider didnt hire him? He should have replaced that Jackson man and Dunwoody man. They only talk on WEPG not ESPN like that Goforth man. I garuntee you I aint joking either.