South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

Roy if he turns him in on Murphys survey then everyone will know we have an SEC player. Every year you want Grider to tell all our secrets to that Murphy fellow. I'm sensing a conspiracy.

Warrior Mike you are full of mess. If this boys name is in Murphys book the SEC coaches will notice him. You get on here all the durn time and tell Griders secret plays. Murphy does not put in his book Griders secrets. You think im joking but im not.

I can still see that kid dropping that ball near the end zone that would have tied the game at the end. I had only been back home a little over a year.

Too bad Grider didn't think to practice that week by storing the balls in the freezer between plays.

we needed someone, to keep Grider's balls warm during that game.

Pegleg let me ask you a question. Did Grider fire that ball man after that game? That man at Ronnies red eye said it was that Allen man that year. Now Grider had that ball man now that wears pass catcher gloves to keep his balls warm. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg let me ask you a question. Did Grider fire that ball man after that game? That man at Ronnies red eye said it was that Allen man that year. Now Grider had that ball man now that wears pass catcher gloves to keep his balls warm. You think im joking but im not.

the gloves are for his protection from any rash he might get. Those balls are nasty. Edited by pegleg

the gloves are for his protection from any rash he might get. Those balls are nasty.

That man that keeps Griders balls dry now needs to put him some sticky spray on his pass catcher gloves. Ive seen that Holland boy throw him a ball and he drops them on the ground. Those balls need to not hit the ground. You think im joking but im not.