South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

Looks like SP will be throwing the ball a lot more this year from what I've seen. Four wide outs from the spread and throwing the longball and the hitch.

we change with the personnel. That's what VG does. Always has. We've been running the spread since T-Rob. Started it back in 2008 at the Trousdale game when it was 7 degrees cold. The long pass and the hitch are the two best plays from the spread just about. Glad you either made the spring game or got to watch some film somehow. Good luck to your son this year. Hope he is able to step in and do well.

we change with the personnel. That's what VG does. Always has. We've been running the spread since T-Rob. Started it back in 2008 at the Trousdale game when it was 7 degrees cold. The long pass and the hitch are the two best plays from the spread just about. Glad you either made the spring game or got to watch some film somehow. Good luck to your son this year. Hope he is able to step in and do well.

We ran the spread in 2004. People just don't remember because it was a season to forget. It was our last "losing" season and only the second one in the past 23 years.

Warrior Mike what kind of mess is this? Quit telling our secrets on here. Grider will get real mad about this mess. Barney is probably a secret spy on here for that Mathis man. You think im joking but im not.

A frozen ball prevented back to back 15 win seasons. I think that was the difference down the stretch towards the end of that game. 

More Help has arrived

Pegleg I went down to Foodland earlier to ask that man down there about this mess and he said this boy could knock a hole. He is big enough right now to play in the SEC. Is this mess true? I garuntee you if it is Grider better put this boy on his survey for Murphys book. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg I went down to Foodland earlier to ask that man down there about this mess and he said this boy could knock a hole. He is big enough right now to play in the SEC. Is this mess true? I garuntee you if it is Grider better put this boy on his survey for Murphys book. You think im joking but im not.

Roy if he turns him in on Murphys survey then everyone will know we have an SEC player. Every year you want Grider to tell all our secrets to that Murphy fellow. I'm sensing a conspiracy.

He is only 6 foot 3 250 pounds Roy. Not big enough for SEC....However, I heard his 3rd cousins, moms, brothers, son was SEC material at 6 foot 6 335 pounds Edited by powerp

He is only 6 foot 3 250 pounds Roy. Not big enough for SEC....However, I heard his 3rd cousins, moms, brothers, son was SEC material at 6 foot 6 335 pounds

Powerp are you joking? I garuntee you this boy could play in the SEC if he is this big. He should be able to nock a hole for our runners to run through. You think im joking but im not.