South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

Some knew, you Jasperlites tithing the SOS after he lied the day before to his staff is laughable. OP ain't seen SP fellers using abruptly. Recon you Jasperlites must be the only ones confused! LOPAO

Guess we're both victims of SOS then. Maybe we both learn from it.

SOS 2

SP 0

SOS 1

MC 0

you gotta admit that was funny.....

So you Jasper fellers acknowledge Ross as a SOS?

Old pirate I garuntee you done snookered these Jasperlites now. PP68 called him a SOS and now is back tracking. If these Jasperlites need a refresher I garuntee you I can ask that man at Ronnies red eye to show me some of those articles that Hargis man put in his paper. He even did so good that Olbermann man put the Jasperlites on tv. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Old pirate I garuntee you done snookered these Jasperlites now. PP68 called him a SOS and now is back tracking. If these Jasperlites need a refresher I garuntee you I can ask that man at Ronnies red eye to show me some of those articles that Hargis man put in his paper. He even did so good that Olbermann man put the Jasperlites on tv. You think im joking but im not.

RD, OP says given time them Jasper kinfolkes always get snookered,bless their hearts! LOPAO.....

Does "abruptly" apply to when a SOS left the basketball program there. A lot of us "confused" fellers knew that was coming weeks in advance. You think im jokin but im not. LPP68AO.......

I garuntee you Jasperlites couldnt see through the rose colored glasses to see what was coming. The SOS told the staff the day before he left to go coach for that Potter man he was staying. What kind of mess is that? Ole hall of Famer had done promoted the SOS to assistant principal. You think im joking but im not.

Just think the paper boy wouldnt have let his alma maters baseball team amass a 25-6 regular season record like MC with zero coverage. It is what it is if they do well in the post season the paper boy might have an article on them.

Edited by pegleg

What kind of mess is this? That Hargis man gave you Jasperlites plenty of coverage when that McKrylon man was there. You fellars was front and center about every durn day. He even got you Jasperlites on national tv. You think im joking but im not.

Well of course he gave us the ESPN exposure, he knowed there was only one way to be promoted... And he acted on it.. You see to me there's not much difference in ole paper boy and Coach Ross! They both knowed what they wanted and how to get there! Myself, I would much rather credit Ross for a job well done, rather than some coat tail riding paper boy that hitchhiked a story to get some exposure!

Well of course he gave us the ESPN exposure, he knowed there was only one way to be promoted... And he acted on it.. You see to me there's not much difference in ole paper boy and Coach Ross! They both knowed what they wanted and how to get there! Myself, I would much rather credit Ross for a job well done, rather than some coat tail riding paper boy that hitchhiked a story to get some exposure!

LMBO, obviously you have an issue with him. I believe the person in question has been doing a great job in the sports page for a very long time. He's won several awards throughout the years for his writing. Anyway, this has absolutely nothing to do with SP 2016. BTW tell them to take it easy on us this year.

LMBO, obviously you have an issue with him. I believe the person in question has been doing a great job in the sports page for a very long time. He's won several awards throughout the years for his writing. Anyway, this has absolutely nothing to do with SP 2016. BTW tell them to take it easy on us this year.

I really don't have an issue with the man. Do I like him as a person yes.. I have received several awards from the man myself.. Does that make me a Hall of Fame athlete... no... not even close.. Moral to the story is you are only as good as the people surrounding you, sometimes awards are given to the wrong people. In this case an unbiased opinion makes a good editor in chief.. this skill is obviously missing... He has proven to me to be someone whom is sitting back waiting on the "big" story to break so he can ride the coat tail.. End of rant back to football. This years game will be much better than last...

I really don't have an issue with the man. Do I like him as a person yes.. I have received several awards from the man myself.. Does that make me a Hall of Fame athlete... no... not even close.. Moral to the story is you are only as good as the people surrounding you, sometimes awards are given to the wrong people. In this case an unbiased opinion makes a good editor in chief.. this skill is obviously missing... He has proven to me to be someone whom is sitting back waiting on the "big" story to break so he can ride the coat tail.. End of rant back to football. This years game will be much better than last...

Ride the coat tails? LMBO.. I enjoy reading his articles on all teams during football season. He usually doesn't cover SP very often. The Marion game, sometimes Boyd and then later in the playoffs. That's about it. Regardless, he's a top notch sports writer. Sorry you feel that he isn't.