South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

I just looked back and Marion County had a lot more football articles last season than South Pittsburg. You don't get articles written on games against Lookout Valley, Sale Creek, Whitwell or others. The Chattanooga area is a big area to cover. Give those guys a break on the coverage. They do a good job covering all of us in the valley.

Deputy Fife, them Jasperlites is really a confused bunch, yep recon so! Folkes knows the saying.....You can't fix stupid, it is forever! LOPWOAO Edited by OLD PIRATE

Mc had more total articles bc several were written the last few weeks of the season when there were only a limited amount of teams left. Prior to that there were more SP articles and ones about the paper boys man crush victory. Its always going to be that way and people have grown accustomed to it in MC.

Old Pirate says there shouldn't be a problem counting round the jailhouse but......obviously there is! Besides, you fellers is up huge on being on ESPN exposure & coach arrests! LOPAO Edited by OLD PIRATE

Mc had more total articles bc several were written the last few weeks of the season when there were only a limited amount of teams left. Prior to that there were more SP articles and ones about the paper boys man crush victory. Its always going to be that way and people have grown accustomed to it in MC.

What kind of mess is this? That Hargis man gave you Jasperlites plenty of coverage when that McKrylon man was there. You fellars was front and center about every durn day. He even got you Jasperlites on national tv. You think im joking but im not.

You are wrong. You should use your other screen name and tell us how you really feel. lol. Haters gonna hate I guess.

He gave us good coverage when Coach Ross left abruptly. He must still be learning his detective work because he missed Coach Hicks bailing on the BB team. I read a very good article when Hicks arrived but I missed the article when he left. Oh well....

He gave us good coverage when Coach Ross left abruptly. He must still be learning his detective work because he missed Coach Hicks bailing on the BB team. I read a very good article when Hicks arrived but I missed the article when he left. Oh well....

If you think the times free press has ever given good coverage of the valley in baseball or basketball you are mistaken. I went back this morning and looked at the claims made by another supporter. It's humorous to say the least. You, like 10bears should stick to your old screen name. LMBO. Edited by TheAmbassador

If you think the times free press has ever given good coverage of the valley in baseball or basketball you are mistaken. I went back this morning and looked at the claims made by another supporter. It's humorous to say the least. You, like 10bears should stick to your old screen name. LMBO.

You guys are obsessed about old screen names. This is the only one I've ever had. You must have missed the huge article when Hicks arrived in the paper. Doesn't matter anyway I guess. Back to football.

Abruptly........LOPAO....Zzzzzzz the SOS never meant to stay round the jailhouse. Abruptly is sudden, unexpected or surprisingly....none of these apply to the SOS departure, well........ unless Yous were a Rose Colored Glasses wearing Jasperlite! Old Pirate says he'll fit right in jest great with them Circle Fly fellers @ MCCallie

Abruptly........LOPAO....Zzzzzzz the SOS never meant to stay round the jailhouse. Abruptly is sudden, unexpected or surprisingly....none of these apply to the SOS departure, well........ unless Yous were a Rose Colored Glasses wearing Jasperlite! Old Pirate says he'll fit right in jest great with them Circle Fly fellers @ MCCallie

Does "abruptly" apply to when a SOS left the basketball program there. A lot of us "confused" fellers knew that was coming weeks in advance. You think im jokin but im not. LPP68AO.......

Does "abruptly" apply to when a SOS left the basketball program there. A lot of us "confused" fellers knew that was coming weeks in advance. You think im jokin but im not. LPP68AO.......

Some knew, you Jasperlites tithing the SOS after he lied the day before to his staff is laughable. OP ain't seen SP fellers using abruptly. Recon you Jasperlites must be the only ones confused! LOPAO