South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

He changed it to Thursday. Reckon he is a little smarter than you think. You are behind, this change was made a few days ago. I'm disappointed in you Roy, I thought you knew it all when it happens.

Pirate Mike I garuntee you I asked that man at Foodland this morning and he said this mess was true. Grider should have had the courtesy to call wepg. Now im going to have to take my new rain coat back to the Hammers store. Im real mad about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Pirate Mike I garuntee you I asked that man at Foodland this morning and he said this mess was true. Grider should have had the courtesy to call wepg. Now im going to have to take my new rain coat back to the Hammers store. Im real mad about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

sell the raincoat to Bassy so he can stay dry while washing Grider's balls.

I stopped by and talked to that man at Ronnies red eye after this durn spring training game. I garuntee you im real mad that Grider charged me $3 to get in a durn spring training game. Grider needs to take that durn money and at least fix the durn score board. We couldnt even keep up with that. Let me ask you another question. Why did Grider have that Holland boy in a white jersey? He cant wear that in a real game. Grider had him playing on both teams. He better find him a back up passer. You think im joking but im not.

I stopped by and talked to that man at Ronnies red eye after this durn spring training game. I garuntee you im real mad that Grider charged me $3 to get in a durn spring training game. Grider needs to take that durn money and at least fix the durn score board. We couldnt even keep up with that. Let me ask you another question. Why did Grider have that Holland boy in a white jersey? He cant wear that in a real game. Grider had him playing on both teams. He better find him a back up passer. You think im joking but im not.

I noticed all Grider did was spot the ball and say 1st down and blow that durn whistle. Ain't he the durn coach, not a referee?? What is this mess???

Everyone back. I counted 41 with a couple not dressed. Much better numbers from 2 years ago at 25. Ole Grider is doing something right. I counted 5 TD's Orange - 4 TD's Black. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. I agree with Tide, we look stronger, bigger, faster, and I noticed several linemen on defense playing smarter such as taking the correct angles and following the pulling guards, and especially attacking he ball better. This is the 1st team I have seen in a few years that seems to have an even balance of lineman vs backs. Usually we are 70/30 in that department. The Pryor kid looks to have not so much gotten faster (he has always been fast), but has gotten smarter and quicker. The Raulston boy has learned to stand a little stronger and actually make moves in the hole instead of laying down. Our front 8 or 9 really attack the ball well and pursue down the line much better. Plus they tackle a lot better IMO.

The first thing I noticed and maybe other can agree or disagree was how much more "mature" they looked. There isn't an easy way to say this but we looked babyish last year much of the time. The entire team seemed to stand taller, walk prouder, and definitely looked to have a stronger physique. Kudos to the coaches in the off season and kudos to the kids for buying in.