South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

Typical paperboy to write a glowing sp article after they beat MC for the first time in four tries and going 1-3 against MC. That number should be familiar bc next years senior pirate football players will depart with an overall 1-3 record in football against MC. By the way did you lose the studding manual page on how to grow a QB. First one from NJ then one from grundy and now the heir apparent is from Cleveland.

Let me ask you a question. I was reading in that Hargis mans paper and that Paris man which is a Jasperlite alumni called you fellars Jasper. What kind of mess is this? Is you Jasperlites booted him out? I garuntee you he is a right smart converted Jasperlite. You think im joking but im not.

Typical paperboy to write a glowing sp article after they beat MC for the first time in four tries and going 1-3 against MC. That number should be familiar bc next years senior pirate football players will depart with an overall 1-3 record in football against MC. By the way did you lose the studding manual page on how to grow a QB. First one from NJ then one from grundy and now the heir apparent is from Cleveland.

Next "year" hasn't happened yet. 

Blah blah blah blah blah

At least our head football coaches, other than the short stint by your former coach, we're all bred, born, and raised a Pirate! That's over the last 60 years. I'm not sure how long Beene Coached. Heck it may be ever since the football program existed dating back 100 years. Not many schools can say that. It's okay 10 bears, we will keep studding great players homegrown, and the ones who want a dose of late studding transferring in, then when they get older and our coaching staff continues to remain intact, we will send them your way like we have over the last couple of years. Nothing against those younger coaches, I'm proud of them and sometimes you gotta take a job when you can. Someone has to pay the bills and provide for their families, no harm in coaching at other schools. Point is, other than the past two years, Jasper has been riding our coat tails for the past 9 at the very least. :popcorneater:

Blah blah blah blah blah

At least our head football coaches, other than the short stint by your former coach, we're all bred, born, and raised a Pirate! That's over the last 60 years. I'm not sure how long Beene Coached. Heck it may be ever since the football program existed dating back 100 years. Not many schools can say that. It's okay 10 bears, we will keep studding great players homegrown, and the ones who want a dose of late studding transferring in, then when they get older and our coaching staff continues to remain intact, we will send them your way like we have over the last couple of years. Nothing against those younger coaches, I'm proud of them and sometimes you gotta take a job when you can. Someone has to pay the bills and provide for their families, no harm in coaching at other schools. Point is, other than the past two years, Jasper has been riding our coat tails for the past 9 at the very least. :popcorneater:

Old Pirate says, the truth is PM is a Youngon and can only speak about his days. Danny Wilson was not home grown. Professor Beene was a former warrior before being a Vol. BTW, shameful Phil Beene Not in the Warrior Hall of Fame! Now with all the former Pirates learning them purple clad Jasper youngons earholing has obviously been a plus for the kinfolkes.

Old Pirate says, the truth is PM is a Youngon and can only speak about his days. Danny Wilson was not home grown. Professor Beene was a former warrior before being a Vol. BTW, shameful Phil Beene Not in the Warrior Hall of Fame! Now with all the former Pirates learning them purple clad Jasper youngons earholing has obviously been a plus for the kinfolkes.

i didn't know Beene was a warrior. Yeah true about Wilson and I knew that, just slipped my mind for some reason. Thanks for correcting me OP. I might be a youngon but fellers like you teach me, then one century from now I might be as old as you. I'm surprised you have as much time to post being out of town as much as you are for work. Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

Let me ask you a question. I asked that man at Ronnies red eye about Grider having a spring training game and he said Grider was just having a orange black game. What kind of mess is this? Grider is being lazy and not getting our boys a spring training game. This is a bunch of mess. I garuntee you our boys need to play against since different boys. I am real mad about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

i didn't know Beene was a warrior. Yeah true about Wilson and I knew that, just slipped my mind for some reason. Thanks for correcting me OP. I might be a youngon but fellers like you teach me, then one century from now I might be as old as you. I'm surprised you have as much time to post being out of town as much as you are for work.

LOPAO, Old Pirate says Yous become a confused Youngon. Old Pirate spent most early life working @ Belfonte and other project locations before transitioning to downtown. Sure hear a HEEP round the break rooms. A few connected MCCallie fellers ain't too impressed with the SOS neither. BTW, a fellow Auburn fan wants OP to go watch the Tigers in Nashville. Best find yourself a better fishing hole.

I went down to that Hammer store yesterday and bought me a new rain coat for Griders so called spring training game on Friday. I looked at my almanac and it is supposed to rain all day Friday. Grider had had all week that had sunny days and he picked the worst day to play this game. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

I went down to that Hammer store yesterday and bought me a new rain coat for Griders so called spring training game on Friday. I looked at my almanac and it is supposed to rain all day Friday. Grider had had all week that had sunny days and he picked the worst day to play this game. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

He changed it to Thursday. Reckon he is a little smarter than you think. You are behind, this change was made a few days ago. I'm disappointed in you Roy, I thought you knew it all when it happens.