South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

actually he left because because Roy was following him around with that confounded book trying to get him to look at Murphy's Poll.

What kind of mess is this pegleg? I garuntee you I try and show my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole to anyone who wants to look at it. Murphy is the guru. His pole is better than that Stewart man and that Moore man. That man at Ronnies red eye said Griders coaches are all still coaching our boys. You think im joking but im not.

Maybe Roy should quit going to Ronnies Red Eye and try Alan Golds. I'm sure they would love to look at his poll over there.

Let me ask you a question. Is that Starky man going to be that Mathis mans defence coach? Grider better come up with some new secrets cause that Starky man knows his old ones. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Is that Starky man going to be that Mathis mans defence coach? Grider better come up with some new secrets cause that Starky man knows his old ones. You think im joking but im not.

That Mathis man hired him a defense coach from Rhea Co. He hired that Starkey man back because he knows where that Grider mans light switch is. He's gonna turn the lights back on when that Grider man turns em off again.

Edited by PurplePower68

What kind of mess is this pegleg? I garuntee you I try and show my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole to anyone who wants to look at it. Murphy is the guru. His pole is better than that Stewart man and that Moore man. That man at Ronnies red eye said Griders coaches are all still coaching our boys. You think im joking but im not.

stewart poll only has 5 on it . Murphy's has 10.

Guarantee you I'm madder than a legless Ethiopian watching a donut roll down a hill!!

Who took my Article ll Section 17 warning off this site??

Someone was as nervous as a cat in a room full of rockin chairs about that comment...

LMBO, I can guarantee you no one down here is nervous. We have 3 new transfers at SP for next year. They have all moved into town and are perfectly legal. Saying that, we are getting better in the weight room and will be improved in 2016. I believe we have a shot at 9-1 this season.