South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

If you live in Alabama and want to go to SP you can. B)

Troll what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you are full of mess. Your just still real mad at that Childress man for finding out you were having secret practices and busing those Georgia boys up the mountain to play for that price man. You think im joking but im not.

What kinda speckled cat poop is this?? I don't wear glasses?? Grider has coached your boys a long time, he just had second thoughts after he seen the cupboard drying up a few years ago.. you see he doubted himself, didn't know if he could coach a couple of loosing seasons. Cant blame Grider for testing the waters just like I cant blame ole Ross for leaving! So it seems we would all be ole used up hookers.. Now back to some football..

I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. Grider went 0-9 before. I garuntee you losing a few games wasnt why he thought about going to Georgia. You just trying to make excuses for the SOS snookering you. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. Grider went 0-9 before. I garuntee you losing a few games wasnt why he thought about going to Georgia. You just trying to make excuses for the SOS snookering you. You think im joking but im not.

Oh come on little roy dillio.. Wasn't that 0-9 season early in his career? He couldn't just quit then and come back and he knew it! Ima tell you one more time Ross snookered you first! We just got a couple of state appearances out of him and then sent him on his way! Yeah you heard it here first histimeexpired! You think I'm smokin Potter but I'm not!

Oh come on little roy dillio.. Wasn't that 0-9 season early in his career? He couldn't just quit then and come back and he knew it! Ima tell you one more time Ross snookered you first! We just got a couple of state appearances out of him and then sent him on his way! Yeah you heard it here first histimeexpired! You think I'm smokin Potter but I'm not!

Just curious, is Jasper gonna run the same defense this year?

Thats a positive most schools don't have. Shouldn't there be a seperate division for that type of privilege?

Open enrollment is different in different areas. If your school is open enrollment and buses run wherever you want to go that's a little different than having mom or dad drive you everyday. 95% of our school population lives in SP and most probably less than 10 min from the school.

Wrong...open enrollment is the first 2 weeks of school and you have to live in the county. You think they gonna pay for out of county kids with our tax monies? On second thought if you cross the state line and don't go past kimball they do..

You seem very educated on the matter. Please share your sentiments. Who do we have living in Alabama on our football roster? Please list them for us. I know of several for Marion County through the years as well. This is about 2016 SP football. We will stay on topic here just like I keep people on topic when they try and come to Marion threads and bash you boys.

Open enrollment is different in different areas. If your school is open enrollment and buses run wherever you want to go that's a little different than having mom or dad drive you everyday. 95% of our school population lives in SP and most probably less than 10 min from the school.

Can kids from Georgia and Alabama come to SP?  It would make sense considering how close they both are to SP.