South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

When will you guys have a scrimmage? I would like to see the progress the kids are making. I really think SP will make a very deep run barring injuries this year. I don't know your schedule but im assuming it's a repeat of last years. I don't see SC beating you and I think you guys will give us fits. I'm just hoping we can sneak in there and score the upset and leave. I believe you beat Boyd at home too. Should be a good year down south.

We are getting better. The kids are looking the part much more as well. Year 2 of the Peek strength and conditioning program is paying dividends. You won't really see the progress in full until after year 3. As for beating folks? No predictions here, but we won't be mercy ruled in 2016. We will be a much, much improved football team.

I garuntee you got filled full of mess. Im just glad you finally came back out from under that rock. You can tell LLP and little rikki to come on out. Hall of Famer really got filled full of mess. He had promoted the SOS to assistant principal. You Jasperlites like to compare the SOS leaving to Grider leaving. I garuntee you Grider might could retire. He had put his time in that Griffith mans school system. The SOS is on his fifth job in four years. They is a big difference. You think im joking but im not. BTW Barney, this is a forum for discussion. No rules being broken. Take a hike. I aint joking either.

Roy, you must have left Roy's Red Eye late last night. Roy, our QB club is selling chances to win some big money. It will only cost you $100 bill to buy one from Coach Grider. Can we count on you to help support our boys?

I think it could have been handled better than it was. Everyone knew his day was coming. I was told he wasn't honest with the staff before leaving and he has to live with that. Stuff like that comes back to haunt you on down the road. He is a good coach and the kids loved him. They were upset initially when he left but most everyone of them I have talked to wish him the best and feel like he made them better on and off the field. Not my words but theirs.

Are you joking? It could have been handled better? Did you expect anything less from the SOS after he skipped town on Grider in the of the night? He left town so fast pegleg couldnt catch up with him in his plane. You think im joking but im not.

Enough talk about the Snake Oil Salesman. Let's talk 2016 spring football. Coach Grider's young cousins are going to be a big boost to our team in 2016. One will be a QB option in 2017 and the other one will fit in somewhere. No one has mentioned the other current freshman that showed up from Dayton, Ohio. I saw him yesterday and this kid looks like the real deal. A very talented looking kid to say the least.

That kid can fly. Runs and reminds me of Rashwan Weatherspoon type. VERY good athlete!

Chill out pup----this is just off season rumor talk

Now, now piratetomboy.. Seems there aint nerry a folk talkin about this youungin except you panheads.. I looked on that ER page and there aint nerry a mention of him a leavin for Pitchburg.. You think I'm smokin but I'm not.. Have a good day mate!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

I garuntee you need to the off the rose colored glasses that the SOS put on you. Grider has coached our boys a long time. The SOS used you Jasperlites like an ole hooker. You are full of mess. You think im joking but im not.

What kinda speckled cat poop is this?? I don't wear glasses?? Grider has coached your boys a long time, he just had second thoughts after he seen the cupboard drying up a few years ago.. you see he doubted himself, didn't know if he could coach a couple of loosing seasons. Cant blame Grider for testing the waters just like I cant blame ole Ross for leaving! So it seems we would all be ole used up hookers.. Now back to some football..

Edited by Astimeexpires01

I was hoping you wouldn't notice what I did there. Its been a healthy rivalry if I say so myself.

But the reason y'all weren't good back then is because you were having to compete with other private schools like McCallie and Baylor. You didn't have the multiplier trick remember.

If the RB leaves then I wish the best for him. He has a lot of talent that should't go to waste because of turmoil among the staff and school.

As for the playoff loss. We got to go out fighting against a really good team that we beat during the regular season. The game was lopsided at first, but our boys fought back and made it a game. Even though we lost I think everyone enjoyed the atmosphere, and we can never know how things would have turned out if the game was at East Ridge.

I would much rather have that ending than the 42-2 game you guys experienced the next round against Alcoa.

Here's an instance on the ER coaching search thread where the RB was mentioned. Not much, but was mentioned. You seem to be lacking in research skills.

My12thAcct, on 23 Mar 2016 - 2:44 PM, said:snapback.png

I was hoping you wouldn't notice what I did there. Its been a healthy rivalry if I say so myself.

But the reason y'all weren't good back then is because you were having to compete with other private schools like McCallie and Baylor. You didn't have the multiplier trick remember.

If the RB leaves then I wish the best for him. He has a lot of talent that should't go to waste because of turmoil among the staff and school.

As for the playoff loss. We got to go out fighting against a really good team that we beat during the regular season. The game was lopsided at first, but our boys fought back and made it a game. Even though we lost I think everyone enjoyed the atmosphere, and we can never know how things would have turned out if the game was at East Ridge.

I would much rather have that ending than the 42-2 game you guys experienced the next round against Alcoa.

Here's an instance on the ER coaching search thread where the RB was mentioned. Not much, but was mentioned. You seem to be lacking in research skills.

Come on now Mike, I not tue smarte bute I no sea anythinge aboutie hem goinge two Soufthpitchburg due youe?

Just a rumor you guys took and ran with.. you seem to be lacking some reading skills..