South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

shut your pie hole Roy! You just told everyone that Grider has "new" secrets! Now they will do like that former purple coach that is now a blue coach until he finds another higher paying job and park up by the old church on the hill next to the high school and watch down on our practice field. Darn it Roy you just sent out an invitation. I ain't joking either

Pirate Mike what kind of mess is? You are the one that is full of mess. Grider needs to get that Simpson man to patrol during practice in his car and pegleg to do flyover during practice. If that Simpson man catches anybody spying he can take them to that Burnett mans jail. Hopefully that Mathis man is not a SOS. You think im joking but im not.

Pirate Mike what kind of mess is? You are the one that is full of mess. Grider needs to get that Simpson man to patrol during practice in his car and pegleg to do flyover during practice. If that Simpson man catches anybody spying he can take them to that Burnett mans jail. Hopefully that Mathis man is not a SOS. You think im joking but im not.

Rectal Roy, I am not the one having those exams from behind that fix places that are full of mess...that's no joke!

I think the studding manual was misplaced the last few years unless gettng a few players from places like grundy is considered "studding". SP will be good in 1A next year and make a deep run but they still have at least one more scheduled loss to MC. I dont think SP has won one mens sport game against MC all year. Now the worm will turn at some point but not in football next year.

10Bears, all it takes is for Josey Whales to show up and those warriors will be back on the reservation.

Let me ask you a question. I drove by Griders field the other day and they had a durn helicopter landed on Griders practice field with two cars that had crashed. Does anybody no if they are ok? I garuntee you it looked like a bad wreck. I really hope everyone is ok.

that Mathis man lost control of his car and hit the goal post while doing do-nuts. Edited by pegleg

that Mathis man lost control of his car and hit the goal post while doing do-nuts.

Pegleg you have got to be joking. I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess if that Mathis man was doing this mess. Grider will be real mad. He had to hit that post real hard if that helicopter had to fly him. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg you have got to be joking. I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess if that Mathis man was doing this mess. Grider will be real mad. He had to hit that post real hard if that helicopter had to fly him. You think im joking but im not.

no he wasn't hurt in the wreck. The helicopter was called after after Grider got to him.

no he wasn't hurt in the wreck. The helicopter was called after after Grider got to him.

I garuntee you that Mathis man should have known better. I even saw one of them state trooper cars there. Did he chase that Mathis man onto Griders field? He might have been down there like the SOS was trying to learn some of Griders secrets. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you that Mathis man should have known better. I even saw one of them state trooper cars there. Did he chase that Mathis man onto Griders field? He might have been down there like the SOS was trying to learn some of Griders secrets. You think im joking but im not.

i bet that is exactly what happened, Roy. He was trying to learn Grider's secrets, the ones that Pirate Mike didn't already tell him about.