South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

Should be a good season for SP. We were very young last year with several starters who hadn't played ball in 2 years or more. With several additions it should get interesting in the East. ive heard a couple family members of current coaches/players along with one family member of a former Pirate has moved to town and are looking like Pirate studs already. Watch out!

Pirate Mike what kind of mess is? Could you close your big mouth and quit telling people Griders knew secrets? I garuntee you that Mathis man knows about this mess now. I garuntee you Grider will be real mad at you. You think im joking but im not.

Pirate Mike what kind of mess is? Could you close your big mouth and quit telling people Griders knew secrets? I garuntee you that Mathis man knows about this mess now. I garuntee you Grider will be real mad at you. You think im joking but im not.

Roy it's no secret we own the studding manual in the county. That Mathis man knows most of these secrets because he tried to recruit a couple of these guys out from under us.

Roy it's no secret we own the studding manual in the county. That Mathis man knows most of these secrets because he tried to recruit a couple of these guys out from under us.

Pirate Mike what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you better close that yapper about Griders secrets. He is going to get real mad at you. You are letting that Mathis man on on Griders secrets. You think im joking but im not.

I think the studding manual was misplaced the last few years unless gettng a few players from places like grundy is considered "studding". SP will be good in 1A next year and make a deep run but they still have at least one more scheduled loss to MC. I dont think SP has won one mens sport game against MC all year. Now the worm will turn at some point but not in football next year.

I think the studding manual was misplaced the last few years unless gettng a few players from places like grundy is considered "studding". SP will be good in 1A next year and make a deep run but they still have at least one more scheduled loss to MC. I dont think SP has won one mens sport game against MC all year. Now the worm will turn at some point but not in football next year.

Folkes knows the an old dog will find a bone ever now and then, and the Jasperlites knows what is coming. Now you puke purple wearing folks should know all about rock dwellers falling off that rock, many have fell into Jasper's back yard. SP often donates to aid the warriors, not long back 7-8 SP youngons composed a great number that made Jasper recognize able. Yep, recon so. BTW, how many games have Jasper middle school won against SP? Tha train is loaded and you knows ain't no stopping it, best clear the tracks Edited by OLD PIRATE

The MC team that put a hurt on sp this year lost in middle school to sp. As a matter of fact the only team to beat sp in middle school for several years was BZs 8th grade year. Dont get to wrapped up in middle school.

You are right. We lost 90% of those kids from that middle school team. That can always happen and in this case it really hurt us the last two years. Jasper beat us 2 years ago in MS by about 40 points as well. Marion County should be loaded again in 2016.

Everybody gets kids from other areas all the time. Jasper has over 600 students so having a person switch the Jasper as a freshman they probably get lost in all the kids you already have to choose from. We are less than 300 sometimes lower side of 250 on average. Significant pool to choose from. So when we get a kid who's parents move in to town to either be closer to family or want to be closer to work i.e. Lodge, Shaw, or SVEC it can make a big difference. I remember specifically about 8 years ago Jasper had kids from Grundy, Whitwell, SP, and even Bridgeport when they went to State in baseball. So don't talk about kids from other schools. Y'all get them to just sometimes they don't have as much an impact because you have 65 kids playing football and we have 25. How bout that cage rattlin OP?

The MC team that put a hurt on sp this year lost in middle school to sp. As a matter of fact the only team to beat sp in middle school for several years was BZs 8th grade year. Dont get to wrapped up in middle school.

Old Pirate says best you Jasperlites don't get wrap up in recent success neither. The Captain is back...... You fellers knows it's coming.... Now OP is jest come from Cracker Barrell and is happy as a fat tick on a skinny dog. LOPAO....

Let me ask you a question. Have you Jasperlites took the SOS off the tithing list yet? Does this Mathis man mind being told no? I garuntee you them stud manuals aint lost. That Mathis man does not no all of Griders new secrets. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Have you Jasperlites took the SOS off the tithing list yet? Does this Mathis man mind being told no? I garuntee you them stud manuals aint lost. That Mathis man does not no all of Griders new secrets. You think im joking but im not.

shut your pie hole Roy! You just told everyone that Grider has "new" secrets! Now they will do like that former purple coach that is now a blue coach until he finds another higher paying job and park up by the old church on the hill next to the high school and watch down on our practice field. Darn it Roy you just sent out an invitation. I ain't joking either Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe