South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

Good to here for you guys. I'll text my buddy and tell him to squash that rumor. I'm looking for SP or GB to win the east next year.

It will be GB.  Spread the rumor that we will be lucky to hunker down and snap the ball and not much speed.

• 2 weeks later...

He will be a QB in time, but will play somewhere else as a sophomore. He and his older brother came to play for their uncle Vic.

I fully expect a deep run for the Pirates next season. But I'm like you, none will be able to beat the best teams in the West. Schools are quite a bit bigger and have more kids to draw from.

It will be GB. Spread the rumor that we will be lucky to hunker down and snap the ball and not much speed.

HaHa yeah!South Pitt sneak up on anybody..Not around here.I fully expect the Pirates to be back on track,but as pujo said ALL OF US are a long way off from the top three from the West side.

Should be a good season for SP. We were very young last year with several starters who hadn't played ball in 2 years or more. With several additions it should get interesting in the East. ive heard a couple family members of current coaches/players along with one family member of a former Pirate has moved to town and are looking like Pirate studs already. Watch out!