South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

New staff at Jasper. New staff at Whitwell. New staff at Boyd. WOW! This may be in our favor.

Them Tiger folkes should get KC, figure he knows how to handle mentally challenged folkes! Dad burnit fellers, a feller that can with stand punishment at Bridgeport, Jasper, Grundy and Dunlop is bound to have a HEEP of training! Coacht fellers knowds OP ain't jest joking neither.

South Kimball should think about a coaching change (not really, please Lord no) since they took a major step backwards with VictRoy at the helm this year.

Little rikki I garuntee you we dont need no help from you Jasperlites on how to pick a coach. The last two you have picked had been a professional painter and a SOS. Grider even tried to warn you about the SOS. You think im joking but im not.

Them Tiger folkes should get KC, figure he knows how to handle mentally challenged folkes! Dad burnit fellers, a feller that can with stand punishment at Bridgeport, Jasper, Grundy and Dunlop is bound to have a HEEP of training! Coacht fellers knowds OP ain't jest joking neither.

Then he could get Packvuhl in there and have a full set! 

We have a very long way to go, but I look for us to be one of the top 2-3 teams in the east in 2016. The west is still just way too strong for any of us eastern teams.

I heard from an old friend of mine from up that way that the Cleveland kid you acquired is going to be transferring again and then I seen it on coach T just a minute ago. Have you heard anything about it or is it just a rumor that is starting to spread?

I heard from an old friend of mine from up that way that the Cleveland kid you acquired is going to be transferring again and then I seen it on coach T just a minute ago. Have you heard anything about it or is it just a rumor that is starting to spread?

If he's going anywhere it's news to me. He was at school this morning. He's going to be a good player for us the next 3 years.