South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate is relaxing in the cave & watching Super Bowl coverage. Jest wondering.....who area feuding fans were supporting? Broncos & Mannning or Carolina & Cam.... Old Pirate loves both but ole Peyton is tough to pull against! Both wore different shades of orange, one still does

Rolling with the sheriff hoping he can pull off one more and hang it up

Old Pirate is relaxing in the cave & watching Super Bowl coverage. Jest wondering.....who area feuding fans were supporting? Broncos & Mannning or Carolina & Cam.... Old Pirate loves both but ole Peyton is tough to pull against! Both wore different shades of orange, one still does

Pulling for cam( the man) Newton. Got to go new school over old school qb. I bleed black and gold so the orange means nothing to me. #vandy

I guarantee you that manning feller ain't no sheriff! He don't wear a badge and can't arrest no one. What is this mess. You think I'm joking but I'm not!

Wait wrong profile...oops!

Jk

Dad burnit Youngon, Yous got to pay better attention to Yous elders a learning Yous. Obviously Yous as confused as some of them Jasper kinfolkes. Roy says Manning man, seldom if ever uses ain't or ain't no! Old Pirate jest woke after watching that Prime Time talking about riding the fence in this here Super Feud coming Sunday, then read this here mixture is enough to make a feller reach for Cousin Lester's special juice. Us coacht fellers knowds Yous been a tad under the weather and all but think Yous like day dream thru cage rattling classes!

Dad burnit Youngon, Yous got to pay better attention to Yous elders a learning Yous. Obviously Yous as confused as some of them Jasper kinfolkes. Roy says Manning man, seldom if ever uses ain't or ain't no! Old Pirate jest woke after watching that Prime Time talking about riding the fence in this here Super Feud coming Sunday, then read this here mixture is enough to make a feller reach for Cousin Lester's special juice. Us coacht fellers knowds Yous been a tad under the weather and all but think Yous like day dream thru cage rattling classes!

I day dream of being just like you OP. Ya down OP-P?

Anyone got some numbers on the new guys or any of the lineman for that matter as far as max weight? Who is benching the most so far and how much is it? I don't care if it's only 200 lbs please post it. Beerman do you know? Your boy should be close to the 250-275 mark by now. A few of our running backs need to get tougher and stronger.

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe