South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

I have also heard that in addition to TM coming to SPHS we will be acquiring PM as our new QB coach.

This is all jest a bunch of mess! You can take all this TM and PM mess and wipe it up with TP after you get off the toilet! I'm not buying it nor is anyone else! If Traneil Moore or (TP) wants to have any chance in winning he best be looking north of Kimball or jest stay in Chattanooga..You think I'm smokin but I'm not!

This is all jest a bunch of mess! You can take all this TM and PM mess and wipe it up with TP after you get off the toilet! I'm not buying it nor is anyone else! If Traneil Moore or (TP) wants to have any chance in winning he best be looking north of Kimball or jest stay in Chattanooga..You think I'm smokin but I'm not!

don't be a dillard. why did rossy bail? He not stupid talent going down and he can see what is building back at sp

don't be a dillard. why did rossy bail? He not stupid talent going down and he can see what is building back at sp

Come on man! He left for the very same reason Vic left a few years back. Surely you are smarter than that! More money, free education for his son ect.. Tell me you wouldn't do the same... Besides we got his counterpart, were good! Yes, the cupboard is drying up after this year. But... not near as bad as some would think.. I believe the next few years will be pretty evenly matched with the kin folk..

BTW.. don't put all your eggs in one basket my friend. I'm already hearing noise that some of the all American middle school kids are looking to go to school due east.. just past down town Chattanooga. I couldn't blame them.. But I bet you could, this based on your Ross comment..

Jest one question for you panhandlers...

Why do you think a kid of TM's talent would end up in SP?

Honestly.. ask yourself how many kids do you see leaving the 3A level to play for a 1A school?

I can tell you this young man and his family are smarter than that!

He is a stud and deserves to play with the big boys!

I hope a Baylor or McCallie picks him up if he decides to transfer..

My thoughts.. he will be playing in ER come August..

If I'm wrong lets have a closed bid on him...

If we open the bid to the public he will be playing at North Jackson..

Coach Ross left for personal gain (which most of us would do). I think it could have been handled a lot better but it is what it is. From day one I said there was a 3-5 year window for him at MC simply because we can't compete with private school or GA money. We will still field a football team this season and should be a decent team. The middle school sent some very good players to high school and one even went to SP for family reasons and I wish nothing but the best for him. He will be a stud in a couple years for you guys too. Having a son on the middle school team I take issue with the comments about talent drop off. They aren't world beaters but they are good hard working kids. They do have a few burners and one if he gets outside it's over. Those on here who have seen little league ball the past few years know who I'm talking about. Until a couple years ago I didn't even know they had track and field state championships for kids that young but when a kid wins 5 or 6 state championships in a row you know he's fast.

wow s-o-m-e-b-o-d-y is j-e-a-l-o-u-s. Say what you want, but with out LW last year getting 4-5 TD's a game including the SP VS MC game, MC might not have made it to the BCBST Bowl. YTIJBIN. LMOPMBO. Just keeping it real as TB would say Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

Jest one question for you panhandlers...

Why do you think a kid of TM's talent would end up in SP?

Honestly.. ask yourself how many kids do you see leaving the 3A level to play for a 1A school?

I can tell you this young man and his family are smarter than that!

He is a stud and deserves to play with the big boys!

I hope a Baylor or McCallie picks him up if he decides to transfer..

My thoughts.. he will be playing in ER come August..

If I'm wrong lets have a closed bid on him...

If we open the bid to the public he will be playing at North Jackson..

I think he will stay at ER because Coach James is a good one. However, how do you know...

1) if he might have family in SP

2) if he is very close friends with several folks from SP

I AINT JOKING EITHER

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

wow s-o-m-e-b-o-d-y is j-e-a-l-o-u-s. Say what you want, but with out LW last year getting 4-5 TD's a game including the SP VS MC game, MC might not have made it to the BCBST Bowl. YTIJBIN. LMOPMBO. Just keeping it real as TB would say

Come on little buddy! I agree LW did win games for MC.. But so did Kennemore and your Grundy County transfer Hogan... Remember, this is a team sport.. LW was out with a concussion for 5 weeks.. Not sure how we won at all during that time frame?? Fortunately, the entire team was/is good not just one player he was way better than good. LW is a stud.. In my opinion the only athlete in this area that could play at the next level in any of 3 sports! YTIJBINNOF. LMOPMBOMC. You think I'm smokin but I'm not!

I think he will stay at ER because Coach James is a good one. However, how do you know...

1) if he might have family in SP

2) if he is very close friends with several folks from SP

I AINT JOKING EITHER

I know because common sense tells me so.. East Ridge and 3A football talent created this Moore name not 1A football .. This is where the College coaches are looking for him to play (at this level or higher). Believe me.. they want to see commitment to a team.. Believe it or not, commitment  is still appealing to coaches nowadays!

Chill out pup----this is just off season rumor talk