South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

By that logic I guess the captain bailed for the same reason a few years ago. By the way if the speedway is such a stud factory then why the constant talk about transfers?

Dad burnit, jest come from that buffet up next to Hardies and bought hurt OP. Let's get this here question answered fer you Jasperlites. You see, you fellers been hoping and wishing fer some of them SP studs like before, not so long ago! Now we ain't concerned bout them that finds out, they weren't so good after not seeing the field much fer you fellers! But you knows all to well, It's Coming....and figure us self confessed skillet heads knows it sure makes you fellers skeerd! Answer a question, jest how impressive would Jasper have been thru the years without transfers?

Coach Ross left for personal gain (which most of us would do). I think it could have been handled a lot better but it is what it is. From day one I said there was a 3-5 year window for him at MC simply because we can't compete with private school or GA money. We will still field a football team this season and should be a decent team. The middle school sent some very good players to high school and one even went to SP for family reasons and I wish nothing but the best for him. He will be a stud in a couple years for you guys too. Having a son on the middle school team I take issue with the comments about talent drop off. They aren't world beaters but they are good hard working kids. They do have a few burners and one if he gets outside it's over. Those on here who have seen little league ball the past few years know who I'm talking about. Until a couple years ago I didn't even know they had track and field state championships for kids that young but when a kid wins 5 or 6 state championships in a row you know he's fast.

Slick Ricky / Snake Oil Salesman snookered you fellers! Real question is, How Do You Like Him Now? He wasn't even truthful with the staff day before acknowledging he was going Blue! BTW, you fellers was paying for the free education & a HEEP more.

Coach Ross left for personal gain (which most of us would do). I think it could have been handled a lot better but it is what it is. From day one I said there was a 3-5 year window for him at MC simply because we can't compete with private school or GA money. We will still field a football team this season and should be a decent team. The middle school sent some very good players to high school and one even went to SP for family reasons and I wish nothing but the best for him. He will be a stud in a couple years for you guys too. Having a son on the middle school team I take issue with the comments about talent drop off. They aren't world beaters but they are good hard working kids. They do have a few burners and one if he gets outside it's over. Those on here who have seen little league ball the past few years know who I'm talking about. Until a couple years ago I didn't even know they had track and field state championships for kids that young but when a kid wins 5 or 6 state championships in a row you know he's fast.

What kind of mess is this? You Jasperlites took money from the little league, Spencer and who knows what else and still couldnt keep the SOS around. When a fellar has five jobs in four years their aint much commitment. That man at Ronnies red eye said the SOS want last long with that Potter man especially when he says no. The SOS filled you Jasperlites full of mess. Even ole halloffamer said he was promoted to assistant principal and he wasnt leaving. Did the SOS tell him that? Answer old pirates question. How do you like him now? You think im joking but im not.

Come on man! He left for the very same reason Vic left a few years back. Surely you are smarter than that! More money, free education for his son ect.. Tell me you wouldn't do the same... Besides we got his counterpart, were good! Yes, the cupboard is drying up after this year. But... not near as bad as some would think.. I believe the next few years will be pretty evenly matched with the kin folk..

BTW.. don't put all your eggs in one basket my friend. I'm already hearing noise that some of the all American middle school kids are looking to go to school due east.. just past down town Chattanooga. I couldn't blame them.. But I bet you could, this based on your Ross comment..

I garuntee you need to the off the rose colored glasses that the SOS put on you. Grider has coached our boys a long time. The SOS used you Jasperlites like an ole hooker. You are full of mess. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard

What kind of mess is this? You Jasperlites took money from the little league, Spencer and who knows what else and still couldnt keep the SOS around. When a fellar has five jobs in four years their aint much commitment. That man at Ronnies red eye said the SOS want last long with that Potter man especially when he says no. The SOS filled you Jasperlites full of mess. Even ole halloffamer said he was promoted to assistant principal and he wasnt leaving. Did the SOS tell him that? Answer old pirates question. How do you like him now? You think im joking but im not.

Didn't fill me full of mess. Like I said earlier most people knew there was a 3-5 yr window for him and i don't see him being at McCallie but a couple years. He will be back in GA before long. As far as the little league goes they were donating money to the program before Ross came and will continue to do it after he is gone, don't be mad. Spencer will continue as well. Just like you do when you go eat at the sizzler.

I garuntee you need to the off the rose colored glasses that the SOS put on you. Grider has coached our boys a long time. The SOS used you Jasperlites like an ole hooker. You are full of mess. You think im joking but im not.

RD.....what in tarnation is this mess about? The SOS did not put them Rose Colored Glasses on them kinfolkes round the jailhouse! The Jasperlites fellers been known to wear them for decades. Old Pirate says to ask that man at Ronnie's Red Eye, sure he'll know Edited by OLD PIRATE

Slick Ricky / Snake Oil Salesman snookered you fellers! Real question is, How Do You Like Him Now? He wasn't even truthful with the staff day before acknowledging he was going Blue! BTW, you fellers was paying for the free education & a HEEP more.

I think it could have been handled better than it was. Everyone knew his day was coming. I was told he wasn't honest with the staff before leaving and he has to live with that. Stuff like that comes back to haunt you on down the road. He is a good coach and the kids loved him. They were upset initially when he left but most everyone of them I have talked to wish him the best and feel like he made them better on and off the field. Not my words but theirs.

Enough talk about the Snake Oil Salesman. Let's talk 2016 spring football. Coach Grider's young cousins are going to be a big boost to our team in 2016. One will be a QB option in 2017 and the other one will fit in somewhere. No one has mentioned the other current freshman that showed up from Dayton, Ohio. I saw him yesterday and this kid looks like the real deal. A very talented looking kid to say the least.

Enough talk about the Snake Oil Salesman. Let's talk 2016 spring football. Coach Grider's young cousins are going to be a big boost to our team in 2016. One will be a QB option in 2017 and the other one will fit in somewhere. No one has mentioned the other current freshman that showed up from Dayton, Ohio. I saw him yesterday and this kid looks like the real deal. A very talented looking kid to say the least.

When will you guys have a scrimmage? I would like to see the progress the kids are making. I really think SP will make a very deep run barring injuries this year. I don't know your schedule but im assuming it's a repeat of last years. I don't see SC beating you and I think you guys will give us fits. I'm just hoping we can sneak in there and score the upset and leave. I believe you beat Boyd at home too. Should be a good year down south.

Didn't fill me full of mess. Like I said earlier most people knew there was a 3-5 yr window for him and i don't see him being at McCallie but a couple years. He will be back in GA before long. As far as the little league goes they were donating money to the program before Ross came and will continue to do it after he is gone, don't be mad. Spencer will continue as well. Just like you do when you go eat at the sizzler.

I garuntee you got filled full of mess. Im just glad you finally came back out from under that rock. You can tell LLP and little rikki to come on out. Hall of Famer really got filled full of mess. He had promoted the SOS to assistant principal. You Jasperlites like to compare the SOS leaving to Grider leaving. I garuntee you Grider might could retire. He had put his time in that Griffith mans school system. The SOS is on his fifth job in four years. They is a big difference. You think im joking but im not. BTW Barney, this is a forum for discussion. No rules being broken. Take a hike. I aint joking either.

I garuntee you got filled full of mess. Im just glad you finally came back out from under that rock. You can tell LLP and little rikki to come on out. Hall of Famer really got filled full of mess. He had promoted the SOS to assistant principal. You Jasperlites like to compare the SOS leaving to Grider leaving. I garuntee you Grider might could retire. He had put his time in that Griffith mans school system. The SOS is on his fifth job in four years. They is a big difference. You think im joking but im not. BTW Barney, this is a forum for discussion. No rules being broken. Take a hike. I aint joking either.

I don't think I've ever compared the 2 situations. I'm just a busy man in the winter time. I would check in every now and then to see what you kinfolkes was crying about though. SP is lucky to have a good coach with ties to the school. Longevity is good for the kids. Take a few months before we can really get into feuding again. All this basketball and baseball going on the kin aint got much to feud about huh? You know I aint jokin don't ya? Hahaha