South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

Here you Jasperlites go....giving the SOS credit for what the players worked for. The SOS was like a jockey that rides a winning therobred. He has three key things to do, say go, hang on & say stop! He was lucky to hitch a ride! BTW..... How Do You Like the SOS NOW? LOPWOAO......

Come on ole cripple Pirate, you knowed what I meant by that statement.. One question for you though.. are you a sayin that given a great team such as MC has had the past few years that any ole tom dick or pirate could coach them to back to back state appearances? I know you don't want to give ole Rossy and props because he snookered you but come on.. I like the SOS just fine, seems the kin are the only ones upset by this coaching change?

I garuntee you the SOS came down here and stayed for two months and left in the middle of the night for a job in Georgia. You Jasperlites sure didnt take note of that and hired him anyway only to be snookered to. He never unpacked his suitcases. You Jasperlites didnt send the SOS on his way either. You fellars had every business in town and little league teams contributing top his pay check. I garuntee you I aint joking either.

First half of this sounds like you were talking about Grider leaving in the middle of the night for a job in Georgia.. LMOMCW4LAO! I'm a telling you we made the right hire, nothing last forever.. just ask Stoney.. I'm also telling you that histimeexpired! Every business in town, little league teams, local churches, the highway department and the jail house contributed to wining and that is just what we did all the way to state! And yes, we came up short but.. that to me is better than watching it on the big screen right mate? You think I'm smokin Potter but I'm not. 

Edited by Astimeexpires01

Come on ole cripple Pirate, you knowed what I meant by that statement.. One question for you though.. are you a sayin that given a great team such as MC has had the past few years that any ole tom dick or pirate could coach them to back to back state appearances? I know you don't want to give ole Rossy and props because he snookered you but come on.. I like the SOS just fine, seems the kin are the only ones upset by this coaching change?

The SOS Never ever snookered Old Pirate a nary bit! Now can't say The Captain didn't fall for the mess he spewed! So Yous a saying...you likes to be tricked & lied to, pert near sure a feller can get that any time he visits a certain part of a city or a broffel, rumor is them Skillet Slingers will trick & tell you a HEEP of mess for a spell. Point here is a feller was used to the benefit of the tricker & liar. Again the youngons were the therobreds, the jockey was along for the ride! Give the players credit, point here is OP never seen a jockey win a race, the horse did! Edited by OLD PIRATE

The SOS Never ever snookered Old Pirate a nary bit! Now can't say The Captain didn't fall for the mess he spewed! So Yous a saying...you likes to be tricked & lied to, pert near sure a feller can get that any time he visits a certain part of a city or a broffel, rumor is them Skillet Slingers will trick & tell you a HEEP of mess for a spell. Point here is a feller was used to the benefit of the tricker & liar. Again the youngons were the therobreds, the jockey was along for the ride! Give the players credit, point here is OP never seen a jockey win a race, the horse did!

Of course he didn't snooker ole pirate, yous much too smart for that... I love being tricked and lied too makes things a little more exciting.. oh hold on let me get back on track here, I thought we were talkin about the red light district... Recon them Warriors will tell you a HEEP of messy as well, we must be kin. Point is he did what we all do his best, then we look to be promoted to a higher position. Recon you sound like one of those guys that might work at a job knowin he would never want more for himself.. Never lived my life that way, most all others i know don't live like that either? Yep recon you right, the youngons will always be the pack mule and the coach will just be the feller picking up the poop.. Point here is the pack mule carrying all the weight will never know which way to travel??

Edited by Astimeexpires01

Well I've never particularly cared for the 3-3-5 stack myself. Seems to have worked pretty good the last several years though. Why do you ask? You kinfolk trying to copy that Ross mans defense?

just figured with the Ross leaving in the middle of the night and a new defensive coach coming in that the defense might change. I figure Kirkendoll might move to middle linebacker. Will this help him or hurt him? He is a big ole boy. It might be best for the team at least.

When will you guys have a scrimmage? I would like to see the progress the kids are making. I really think SP will make a very deep run barring injuries this year. I don't know your schedule but im assuming it's a repeat of last years. I don't see SC beating you and I think you guys will give us fits. I'm just hoping we can sneak in there and score the upset and leave. I believe you beat Boyd at home too. Should be a good year down south.

I'm impressed