Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

We gotta play really good on D on first down. If we can keep them behind the chains for the most part I think we have a chance. We give them 2nd and shorts all day and we will never get off the field on D. IMO I think that's what this whole game comes downs to

The entire game comes down to stopping that division 1 RB. If Marion can stop that guy then they win a gold ball.

We gotta play really good on D on first down. If we can keep them behind the chains for the most part I think we have a chance. We give them 2nd and shorts all day and we will never get off the field on D. IMO I think that's what this whole game comes downs to

We will be able to move the ball on them as they can be thrown on, something we have not done much of lately, and the misdirection of the wing-t will cause them problems. Basically their defense is not that disciplined.  

On offense I think they are used to having an easy time of it and when they don't have early sucess they struggle.  I really don't think they are capable of exploting the a deep passing game even if we go bear and leave their recievers one on one.  Screens and late passes short to a back slipping out over the middle or into the flat could be a problem. 

We will be able to move the ball on them as they can be thrown on, something we have not done much of lately, and the misdirection of the wing-t will cause them problems. Basically their defense is not that disciplined.  

On offense I think they are used to having an easy time of it and when they don't have early sucess they struggle.  I really don't think they are capable of exploting the a deep passing game even if we go bear and leave their recievers one on one.  Screens and late passes short to a back slipping out over the middle or into the flat could be a problem. 

I'm thinking some may be overlooking the defense, they may not be all that disciplined in their scheme but they have the speed and quickness to make up for it. I'm also thinking they are pretty physical. Walters may have to tote the rock quite a bit.

On offense I think they are used to having an easy time of it and when they don't have early sucess they struggle. I really don't think they are capable of exploting the a deep passing game even if we go bear and leave their recievers one on one. Screens and late passes short to a back slipping out over the middle or into the flat could be a problem.

You're a smart cookie. Based off of these Id say you feel confident that you're about to beat them bad?