1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Here's my thought on it. I don't care to play the privates but yes I do think they have an advantage but I say get behind your kids and push them and it will catch on to other kids and you can compete with the privates. At the same time I do not in any way look down on or blame anybody in Nashville for not wanting their kids going to inner city schools, I wouldn't want mine there either. I guess my biggest and only gripe is the kids coming from far away county schools to attend that drive past other private and public schools. Just line up and play, win or lose leave it on the field. Nobody on here complains about playing Clarksville Acad or a Zion Christian who has the same opportunity to get kids as NCS. WC went to NCS with the attitude that they were going to win, not compete but win. NCS has had a huge advantage the last two years because their opponents were scared and beat before they got off the bus!

+1

Crow, Cmom maaaaaaan.

Why the crap do you think I was asking about players earlier. I've been watching film off and on since Saturday. Some of your guys are impressive. I will say you've go a loafer on your team as well. Likes to pop that head up and watch unless he's in the middle of it.

Guest Fall101

28 oh yeah that's the one that hurdled the guy standing on the video. I remember him, he is good.

And that's a shame that's a dang 15 yard penalty in high school! That rule needs to go out the door!

Edited by Fall101

And that's a shame that's a dang 15 yard penalty in high school! That rule needs to go out the door!

I think the officials need to get together on this rule and stick to it one way or another. I've seen at least 4 ball carriers hurdle a defender this year and not one penalty was called for it. Which I agree with but they're so inconsistent with it