Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

one of them did though and badly, the 2013 ensworth team

I wouldn't put to much credit on a team that "beat" Maryville in a "scrimmage". Just ask around to the teams that have scrimmaged Maryville and "played a game" against them in the same year. Night and day difference. Not saying Maryville would of beat Ensworth in a real game that year, but also not saying they would of lost. Anyone will tell you, don't put to much credit on a scrimmage. 

With respect b/c they have earned it MHS but what fun is it winning all these games before halftime in the region ?

Last 5 years record and overall points for and against versus Alcoa?

When does MHS step up and agree to do a home and home versus a BA, MBA or Ensworth ?

Can assure you the privates would take it and few years back Ensworth wanted and MHS balked !

Like I said respect you at MHS your trophy case speaks for itself but there is a reason why NONE of you are calling for a MHS vs. Private School (thought the best wants to play the best?)

Don't spin it about money ( gate sales would set records ) don't spin it about missing a half day of school !

It's down to losing and they is why

+1

and scrimmages are good gauges for the season? If I recall both of those teams won state that season. This year maryville thumped ensworth and from there everyone knew ensworth would be down and maryville would be good. Oh yeah btw ensworth in its WORST SEASON EVER, still managed to beat the team playing in the 3A championship showing that teams that play weak competion will be hard pressed to beat a D2 squad

It's not rare for Maryville to "lose" a scrimmage, and then go undefeated (while beating the team in a real game that "beat" them in practice) and win another gold ball.  Oh and congrats on Ensworth beating CPA.  Ensworth also lost to a 2A team this year

Here's whats going to happen. You guys are going to keep rubbing that genie bottle until GQ says ok lets play a home and away series. Probably will be against Ensworth or BA. You had better hope when it happens that neither of these teams is in one of their down years. Maryville doesn't have down years. Last year they said their freshman class was the best ever. Now this year they are saying their middle school teams are the best ever. It never ends and they get better every year. Im just trying to tell you this won't end well for you. It's better that you don't play. That way you can get on CoachT every November and whine about Maryville not playing the privates. That's the only way you can win. And that's the bottom line.

Thanks TPskin. Stars, I know they are tough, still remember last year. But regardless how this one starts, (hopefully unlike last year,) I will never forget being on the sideline and not seeing the first Rebel giving up, always pushing each other and saying we got this!! That's why The only prediction I ever make is not a score, but on "W" on the board.