Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

Nutterdame66 , smpanther , Steelerfan , and any other haters , All I can do is laugh at you Clowns . Do you see any Maryville fans going to Ba Threads or Indy threads claiming world Dominance ... just you guys who are so eat up with jealousy they can't control theirselves . Notredame66 is on the verge of losing it again , always gets crazy late at night . Funny how earlier in the day it was just him wanting to Cheer for Maryville against out of State Competition ... now he finally comes out and admits how bad he wants to see somebody beat Maryville ... about as funny as oldfart41 claiming he wants to be a Maryville Cheerleader too ... LOL  

You 2 BA boys .... seriously , does Maryville intimidate you this much ?? I could care less about your teams , that should tell you guys something , you spend more time Trolling Maryville than talking about your own team . I LOVE it that Maryville eats you pathetic crybabies up this much ... the masses are not talking about your team ... thanks to haters like you guys ... once again , it's all about Maryville High School , the Greatest Football Program in Tennessee High School History !!   LOL  :mrgreen:

Nutterdame66 , smpanther , Steelerfan , and any other haters , All I can do is laugh at you Clowns . Do you see any Maryville fans going to Ba Threads or Indy threads claiming world Dominance ... just you guys who are so eat up with jealousy they can't control theirselves . Notredame66 is on the verge of losing it again , always gets crazy late at night . Funny how earlier in the day it was just him wanting to Cheer for Maryville against out of State Competition ... now he finally comes out and admits how bad he wants to see somebody beat Maryville ... about as funny as oldfart41 claiming he wants to be a Maryville Cheerleader too ... LOL

You 2 BA boys .... seriously , does Maryville intimidate you this much ?? I could care less about your teams , that should tell you guys something , you spend more time Trolling Maryville than talking about your own team . I LOVE it that Maryville eats you pathetic crybabies up this much ... the masses are not talking about your team ... thanks to haters like you guys ... once again , it's all about Maryville High School , the Greatest Football Program in Tennessee High School History !! LOL :mrgreen:

Painter boy you huffing that paint ?

Said want them to win versus out of state teams and Ensworth - would cheer BA on

Comprehend that I said your afraid to lose -

Boy you spend more time trolling on all other threads looking to pick a fight or any mention of GQ being a ######- cat and not wanting to play the best

Look who the child is on here ? It's you Mr Bankruptcy calling names as usual

The masses have spoken

MHS runs and hides from the best of the best tell GQ chicken chicken chicken

Now go pay pack your debt boy

Yore rite pep.....Eye thawt ND66 wood ansur my qwestuns....Nowhur do ewe see Mairvul fanz on D2 bored....Butt hear iz tha grait and wundurfull tellin' us how hits dunn........

One littull tiddbitt eye rilly like tho.......This yeers ND teem haz two losses frum "chicken chicken chicken" MHS playurs att Clempsom (startin' centur Big Jay Guillermo) and laist nite Dylan Jackson's Stainford Cards hung an L on tha Goldun Domurs two........ :popcorneater:

Yore rite pep.....Eye thawt ND66 wood ansur my qwestuns....Nowhur do ewe see Mairvul fanz on D2 bored....Butt hear iz tha grait and wundurfull tellin' us how hits dunn........

One littull tiddbitt eye rilly like tho.......This yeers ND teem haz two losses frum "chicken chicken chicken" MHS playurs att Clempsom (startin' centur Big Jay Guillermo) and laist nite Dylan Jackson's Stainford Cards hung an L on tha Goldun Domurs two........ :popcorneater:[/quote

But least Notre Dame schedules real teams