Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

Scrimmage that Blade didn't show anything and half of offense didn't even dress

And consult MHS b/c they say same thing about their scrimmage with Ensworth

Maryville got stomped by Ensworth in a scrimmage in 2013 however the last two falls in 2014 and 2015 it has been the other way around and Maryville has crushed Ensworth.  Scrimmages are not always an indicator but most times they do show which teams are "better" at the end of the day.

I could not agree More.

Look, I understand why the private schools want to link themselves with the top rated public schools in the state. Schools like Maryville, Alcoa, etc are what high school football is really about. Community schools where local players represent their schools and community. The community supports these programs and promotes rivaries with other community programs.

The private schools do not have the same connection with their community. If they want to travel all over the country to play like programs.... fine, but why should we care.

If the tssaa ever includes the privates in 6A championships then we can talk. Until then stay off our threads , will you, cause most of us don't give a rats rear end about your programs or what you have to say about them.

Good luck to my REBELS on Saturday.

ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

And for your attempt a joke - my life is very good considering I'm living on an island overlooking the Caribbean so feel free to visit anytime

Right that is why you are up at 530 in the morning with nothing better to do and YOU LIVE on a high school message board. Because you are so affluent. I'll take parent's basement for 5,000 Alex.

There is no better than not to play the best

Not sure what the heck this means. Doubt if you do either.

5:30am - yup to take my dogs out and to go walking ( best time of day for it )

so big man since you have such a big mouth and are all talk you want to put a little money on the line here ? If I'm not in Caribbean I will donate $500.00 to a charity of your choice of MHS booster club-

If I am a full time resident here you donate $250.00 to my step sons ( a UT Vol Grad ) go fund me page (has MRSA-new strain of pneumonia-and its to cover medical and air flight to Miami which is $24,000

Please provide me your email address where I can show proof - where I will post you daily emails (will also include a sport score daily to show its current)

So before shooting your mouth off $5,000 In the basement - think little man

Balls in your court as you were just challenged

You wanna call me out well come take the bet -

Edited by GodCountryNotreDame

Maryville got stomped by Ensworth in a scrimmage in 2013 however the last two falls in 2014 and 2015 it has been the other way around and Maryville has crushed Ensworth. Scrimmages are not always an indicator but most times they do show which teams are "better" at the end of the day.

MARYVILLE has only scrimmaged Ensworth 2x. 2013 and 2015

Like I said I could care less if you have 20

Until you play a private or a Hoover your gold balls are no balls ( Another GQ nickname )

Point Set Match

Now go clean and cook

first i want to say that i hope your son gets well soon. Now what exactly is it that motivates you to troll this thread? We dont care about national rankings or imaginary leagues etc. Whatever the reasons or who or who doesnt have any balls ,Gold or otherwise. Our young men are going to play for a State Championship this weekend. They have worked and played hard for this opportunity just as Ravenwood has and there isnt any reason for someone degrade or try and make it less than what it is. Im proud of mine and the rest of them, I have watched them play and they can hold their own with anyone. Enjoy your carribean life and let us poor folk enjoy ours. Edited by GREYRIDERx

Does anybody know what channel on Comcast will carry the championship games this year?  Trying to figure out how to get the 1A and 3A games on the tv Friday at work.  Looking forward to watching Murvil Sat. at 7:00.  Has become a tradition in my home,  Put up the Christmas tree during the Murvil state championship game.  First Sat. in December.  Can't wait.  Good luck.

Does anybody know what channel on Comcast will carry the championship games this year? Trying to figure out how to get the 1A and 3A games on the tv Friday at work. Looking forward to watching Murvil Sat. at 7:00. Has become a tradition in my home, Put up the Christmas tree during the Murvil state championship game. First Sat. in December. Can't wait. Good luck.

MVLT 2 carries all the games this week. Possibly channel 98 on Comcast Oak Ridge, It is channel 15 on charter.

Edited by tnnitehawk

I reckin J Fred's upper deck will holt up mamma. We poured concrete and everthang. But it's all stadium seating in the UD so the question is...can mamma squeeze in that seat?

Go Red Rebels from Region 1 6A The Big Valley Conference

UD....Eye haiv two buy 3 seesun tickitts at tha Skeetur....One fer me and 2 fer momma....Reckon tha wood git mad if'un eye brawt a hack saw and knocked out one of tha arms on tha staydeeum seets...???..... :popcorneater: