5A state title game sevier vs Indy..

steelerfan32

These are the facts and nothing but the facts so help us all...These rankings are not an opinion. These are the official rankings broken down by state and nationally. 

This Championship game has 5 players ranked in the top 50 for the state of TN. These rankings are a composite ranking which is an average between the 4 ranking services. (247, Rivals, Scout and ESPN)

Nate Johnson...#6 athlete overall in TN...#3 WR in TN...80th best WR nationally

Deuce Wallace...#15 athlete overall TN...#1 QB in TN...18th best QB nationally (Pro-style)

Dorian Banks...#24 athlete overall in TN...#1 RB in TN...51st best RB/ATH nationally

Andrew Bunch...#26 athlete overall in TN...#4 QB in TN...51st best QB nationally (Pro-style)

Kylan Stribling...#49 athlete overall in TN...#6 CB in TN...190th best CB nationally

Gonna be a heckuva game

These are the facts and nothing but the facts so help us all...These rankings are not an opinion. These are the official rankings broken down by state and nationally. 

This Championship game has 5 players ranked in the top 50 for the state of TN. These rankings are a composite ranking which is an average between the 4 ranking services. (247, Rivals, Scout and ESPN)

Deuce Wallace...#15 athlete overall TN...#1 QB in TN...18th best QB nationally (Pro-style)

Dorian Banks...#24 athlete overall in TN...#1 RB in TN...51st best RB/ATH nationally

Andrew Bunch...#26 athlete overall in TN...#4 QB in TN...51st best QB nationally (Pro-style)

Kylan Stribling...#49 athlete overall in TN...#6 CB in TN...190th best CB nationally

Gonna be a heckuva game

I GAVE DOLLYWOOD A SHOT BECAUSE OF THEIR STUD QB, RB, AND WR...JUST THINK INDY HAS THE EDGE WITH MORE WEAPONS AND MOTIVATION...GONNA BE A GREAT GAME.

I GAVE DOLLYWOOD A SHOT BECAUSE OF THEIR STUD QB, RB, AND WR...JUST THINK INDY HAS THE EDGE WITH MORE WEAPONS AND MOTIVATION...GONNA BE A GREAT GAME.

Games like this always come down to the sleepers. There's always a player or two that has been overlooked that will step up and take over some aspect of the game. Most of the time it's on ST. The "stars" will most likely do what they normally do and put up big numbers but who's the sleeper?

Gonna be a heckuva game

Thanks for these stats. players to watch from Indy:

#19 Seth Huner. Receiver that goes a little unnoticed playing aside Johnson. Great routes, great hands and great moves after the catch.

#6 Daniel Wright. Running back. Wouldn't know he was football player in street clothes. Trusts his linemen and follows blocks well.

#44 Jordan Pope. Defensive tackle. 5'8" 225lbs. Squats 550lbs and is very quick. Very effective pass rusher with speed to run down a quarter back..

#4 Chris Beavers. Defensive End. Tall kid with good speed. Excellent pass rusher.

#33 Jacob Stoney. Linebacker and kicker. Kicks into the end zone 9 out 10 times. Missed a 53 yard field goal slightly left this year.

None of these kids have been heavily recruited but are a major reason for Indy's success.

I've been able to watch a couple Sevier County games on video and aside from the color of the jerseys, I thought I was watching Indy. Virtually the same offense with a great QB and great receivers. This game will be won or lost on the line. Defensively, Indy runs a four man line and rarely blitzes. It appears SC runs mostly a three man line but will blitz a linebacker. SC has size advantage on the line. I think Indy's line plays with better technique. Indy has given up fewer points. Both defenses get after ball. Both teams execute well. Should be the best game to watch of all eight championship games in my opinion.

Someone asked why Bunch hasn't been recruited by the big schools. I don't have any inside information but he was nursing a sore elbow over the summer when a couple schools were looking at him and then had a stress fracture in his elbow during the second quarter of game two. He missed the next four games. Luckily we had an open week or he would have missed five games. He may be a little short for the ideal recruit. He lists at 6' 1" but he's more like 6' even.

Gonna be a heckuva game

Everything looks correct except banks being ranked the #1 RB in Tn. He is either listed as an Athlete or CB since that's he will most likely play in college

Everything looks correct except banks being ranked the #1 RB in Tn. He is either listed as an Athlete or CB since that's he will most likely play in college

Banks is listed as an Athlete so he's the #1 ranked Athlete in TN that plays RB first. He's listed as an athlete because he also plays ST and occasionally CB. He will run the ball in college not CB.