5A state title game sevier vs Indy..

steelerfan32

Make that 2 Gallatin fans that do not see him primarily in college at the running back spot.

Add me to that total. He has always been recognized as a DB. All of his camps he attended were for DB. That is his natural position for college. Like Kyle Anderton from SC played QB but his natural position was/is TE and he did pretty well with that this year at Vandy.

No disrespect at all but imo the best 5 teams in the state in 5A are Indy, HHS, HHS, Centennial, and Henry County. This one is not even close and over at half. Indy is the best team I have seen in a long long time. Agree Red Swarm any doubt will be put to rest. Would love to see Indy-Maryville

No disrespect at all but imo the best 5 teams in the state in 5A are Indy, HHS, HHS, Centennial, and Henry County. This one is not even close and over at half. Indy is the best team I have seen in a long long time. Agree Red Swarm any doubt will be put to rest. Would love to see Indy-Maryville

Here we go, IFL. 

Maryville would curb stomp Indy.

Indy should schedule them if they want some. Just like they thought they wanted Blackman.

Que blown lead comment in 3,2,1.

I'm not a fan of the Smokey Bears mostly due to Coach gobears. This game has all the makings of last years 5A game in which one team was the "overall best team in the state any classification" and the other team hadn't played anyone to get there. The week before, the real 5A State Championship was played between Hilsboro and Ridgeway. Nothing against Indy, I just get tired of reading "we want Maryville" on here. I hope the Smokey Bears can pull the biggest upset in high school sports tonight!

I'm not a fan of the Smokey Bears mostly due to Coach gobears. This game has all the makings of last years 5A game in which one team was the "overall best team in the state any classification" and the other team hadn't played anyone to get there. The week before, the real 5A State Championship was played between Hilsboro and Ridgeway. Nothing against Indy, I just get tired of reading "we want Maryville" on here. I hope the Smokey Bears can pull the biggest upset in high school sports tonight!

You're not a fan of a team because of one poster on CoachT .... LOL