2016 Region 4-5A

It makes you wonder if another High School will be built in Bradley the way it's growing so fast

Anotherback made a good point earlier. Maybe we do need one, but I see every school in Cleveland dropping down to 3-4a. It would be nice to have a high school down highway 64 somewhere. We have a lot of kids, but not that many for 4 high schools in one city. Like this one. Maybe another 10 years.

Anotherback made a good point earlier. Maybe we do need one, but I see every school in Cleveland dropping down to 3-4a. It would be nice to have a high school down highway 64 somewhere. We have a lot of kids, but not that many for 4 high schools in one city. Like this one. Maybe another 10 years.

I agree with you i think another High School will be coming in the next 10 years

none of the schools will be dropping to 4A, WV and Bradley are for sure 6A and Cleveland will be one of the largest 5A schools.